Post Pictures Of Your 04-06 R1 & Show Off Your Mods! : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Appearance & Mods Looks is important. Ask here for help on, flushmounts, undertails, bodywork, exhaust models etc

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Winks
 
Winks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Bikes: 05 R1
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,095
Post Pictures Of Your 04-06 R1 & Show Off Your Mods!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	574089  

Last edited by Winks; 02-06-2014 at 05:45 PM.
Winks is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-20-2012, 08:24 PM   #2
fullhouse
TEAM PIMP HAND STRONG
 
fullhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Bikes: 2005 R1 Raven
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 4,310
mods on my 05

fiberglass fairings
Ohlins top mount dampener
Ohlins rear shock
Vortex V5 rearsets
Carbon front guard
Woodcraft engine covers
Woodcrafe Shark guard
gold RK chain
Vortex black rear sprocket
renthal front sprocket
K & N air filter
crash knobs
Yamaha grips
full TI termi system

will put pic tonight
__________________

Sig Petrol style

Last edited by fullhouse; 02-20-2012 at 08:52 PM.
fullhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
J.Wright
another newb
 
J.Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Bikes: 06 R1
Location: Sacramento, ca
Posts: 128
i just picked this up today...

06 anniversary

has slip ons, cat delete, K&N, pcv, adjustable levers, flushmount blinkers, fender eliminator, swing arm sliders, frame sliders

Needs some new skins

Future mods...
Smog block offs, bar end mirrors, exup removal, and whatever else I can learn to do
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0134.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	458046  
J.Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
Silas
What's a motorcycle?
 
Silas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Bikes: R1, in fastest blue
Location: Snoqulamie, Wa
Posts: 853
I've pretty much lost track of the mods on this bike, but here's what I can recall off the top of my head, starting at the front of the bike and moving toward the back:

Zero Gravity smoked double-bubble windscreen
Gold anodized windscreen bolts
Gregg's Customs mirror block-off plates
Intuitive front axle sliders
Galfer Wave rotors
Galfer 1375 sintered pads
Galfer braided steel brake lines
GYTR carbon fiber front fender
Blue anodized valve stem caps
Ohlins fork internals including springs/valves
Lightech fork preload adjusters
Ohlins adjustable steering damper
GYTR carbon fiber triple tree cover
CRG roll-a-click adjustable levers
Rizoma gold anodized grips
Rizoma gold anodized bar end sliders
Yamaha Gold gel emblems
Gregg's Customs flush mount turn signals
Rewired marker lights to turn signals with amber LED bulbs
BMC Race air filter
Graves velocity stacks
Graves AIS block off plates
Lightech gold anodized quick release fuel cap
GYTR carbon fiber lower tank panels
StompGrip panels on tank sides
Graves EXUP eliminator
Vortex frame sliders
Woodcraft case covers (gold sliders)
Multipattern blinker module
Sato gold anodized rearsets
D.I.D. 520 X-ring chain
Supersprox gold rear sprocket
GYTR solo seat cowl
Dynojet Power Commander III usb (with custom dyno tune)
Sato full titanium exhaust system
Ohlins spring/shock internals
CustomLED integrated rear taillight
Gold decal kit
Intuitive swingarm sliders
Dunlop Q2 tires - 120/70 and 190/55

Here are a couple photos of her (tank panels and case covers weren't on yet in these pics)...



__________________
I have a 2004 Blue R1. I ride it. I have modified it. If you want to know my mods, feel free to PM me.
Silas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
J.Wright
another newb
 
J.Wright's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Bikes: 06 R1
Location: Sacramento, ca
Posts: 128
^^^now that is sexy!!! damn
J.Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #6
Winks
 
Winks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Bikes: 05 R1
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Wright View Post
^^^now that is sexy!!! damn
Nice!! And that sato exhaust is !!!
__________________
Winks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #7
CARBONAR1
90% INDESTRUCTABLE
 
CARBONAR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Bikes: 06 R1R - 01 R1 hybrid - 06 Gixxer 1000 trackbike, 06 FZ6N - 96 FailBladder cadaver
Location: South Oz
Posts: 15,283
Just because you asked....here's my 06.





And the mod list.

ENGINE

Ported and polished head
Reshaped combustion chambers
Kent Performance Race camshafts
Skimmed cylinder block
YEC hi comp gasket
STM EVO slipper clutch
Graves velocity stacks
Akrapovic Ti Evo full system
Akrapovic slash cut CF mufflers, shortened 50mm
BMC race air filter
K&N oil filter
SBP custom dyno tune and map
Removed/bypassed air induction system
Robby Moto Eng. quick action throttle
Bora SBK race radiator, with OEM fans fitted
SFS sillicone coolant hoses
Custom radiator guard
Rizoma oil filler cap
Ti magnetic sump plug

ELECTRICS

Dynojet PC III usb
Translogic quickshifter
Shorai lithium battery
Translogic digital race dash
Custom manual fan switch
Magical Racing carbon indicators
Graves exup eliminator
Accumen LED flasher relay
Custom twin projector headlight
A&R 4300K HID kit with LED parker light
Narva 4300K high beam
Narva 90db forklift beeper

SUSPENSION & CHASSIS

Ohlins FG43 road & track forks
Ohlins .95kg springs
Ohlins SBK fork internals upgrade
Slingshot Racing prelaod adjusters
Ohlins steering damper
Robby Moto Eng. damper clamp
Woodcraft clip on clamps
MW carbon fibre handelbars
Robby Moto Eng. ergal adj. offset triple clamps
Evotech top yoke nut
CRG supersport clutch perch and lever
Renthal soft grips
Ebay rubber frame plugs
GYTR delrin frame protectors
Agras engine case protectors
Sato Racing rearset footpegs
Custom SBK style braced swingarm
Ohlins twin speed shock w. hydraulic preload adj.
Graves superstock shock revalve
Ohlins .95kg spring
Renthal/Driven sprockets 16/48
RK GXW 520 race chain
Gilles KTS chain adjusters
Gilles KTS GP lifters
Gilles Ti axel nut
Custom carbon shark fin

BRAKES & WHEELS

Blackstone Tek carbon wheels
Brembo HPK 108mm billet calipers
Pro Bolt Ti caliper bolts
Pro bolt Ti front disc bolts
Greggs Ti caliper spacers
Ferodo XRAC pads
Braketech Starblade Ceramic Matrix Composite front rotors
Spiegler quick connect ss front brake lines
HEL custom quick disconnect rear line
ATE super blue racing brake fluid
Brembo RCS 19 billet master cylinder
TWM remote span adjuster
Brembo brake pressure switch
Brembo clear reservoir hoses F&R
Brembo 15ml reservoirs F&R
Brembo HPK billet rear caliper
Brembo underslung caliper mount
Braketech Axis iron rear disc
Pro Bolt Ti rear disc bolts
Graves brake return spring

PAINT & BODY

OEM upper fairing modified for single light
Zero Gravity DB screen with custom paint
Magical Racing type 4 twill carbon mirrors
OEM side fairings, ram air tubes, mudguard & tank
Motoarbo twill carbon fibre inner fairing panels
Pro-Bolt alloy fairing bolt kit
Lacomoto M1 style slotted airbox cover
Di Noc wrapped lower airbox
Geelong Carbon Craft twill CF tankpad
TWM quick action fuel cap
Techspec C3 traction pads
Massco twill carbon fibre tank side panels
GYTR twill carbon fibre headlight infill panels
GYTR twill carbon fibre ram air infill panels
I.M. Composites twill carbon fibre side fairing inserts
Dynomite twill carbon fibre bellypan
GYTR twill carbon fibre clutch cable guard
GYTR twill carbon fibre exhaust heat sheild
Magical Racing twill carbon fibre rear hugger/chainguard
Dynomite twill carbon fibre tail fairing
Dynomite twill carbon fibre wrapped OEM underseat tray
Dynomite twill carbon fibre solo seat cowl
Akrapovic carbon fibre sprocket cover
Evolution Composites carbon fibre tail tidy
3M DiNoc wrapped tail light
Raceface SPF custom paint

__________________

FASTER AND FASTER 'TILL THE THRILL OF SPEED OVERCOMES THE FEAR OF DEATH

-HUNTER S. THOMPSON .................................................. ............................................sig by PETROL_SPICE
CARBONAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:05 PM   #8
Winks
 
Winks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Bikes: 05 R1
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 1,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARBONAR1 View Post
Just because you asked....here's my 06.





And the mod list.

ENGINE

Ported and polished head
Reshaped combustion chambers
Kent Performance Race camshafts
Skimmed cylinder block
YEC hi comp gasket
STM EVO slipper clutch
Graves velocity stacks
Akrapovic Ti Evo full system
Akrapovic slash cut CF mufflers, shortened 50mm
BMC race air filter
K&N oil filter
SBP custom dyno tune and map
Removed/bypassed air induction system
Robby Moto Eng. quick action throttle
Bora SBK race radiator, with OEM fans fitted
SFS sillicone coolant hoses
Custom radiator guard
Rizoma oil filler cap
Ti magnetic sump plug

ELECTRICS

Dynojet PC III usb
Translogic quickshifter
Shorai lithium battery
Translogic digital race dash
Custom manual fan switch
Magical Racing carbon indicators
Graves exup eliminator
Accumen LED flasher relay
Custom twin projector headlight
A&R 4300K HID kit with LED parker light
Narva 4300K high beam
Narva 90db forklift beeper

SUSPENSION & CHASSIS

Ohlins FG43 road & track forks
Ohlins .95kg springs
Ohlins SBK fork internals upgrade
Slingshot Racing prelaod adjusters
Ohlins steering damper
Robby Moto Eng. damper clamp
Woodcraft clip on clamps
MW carbon fibre handelbars
Robby Moto Eng. ergal adj. offset triple clamps
Evotech top yoke nut
CRG supersport clutch perch and lever
Renthal soft grips
Ebay rubber frame plugs
GYTR delrin frame protectors
Agras engine case protectors
Sato Racing rearset footpegs
Custom SBK style braced swingarm
Ohlins twin speed shock w. hydraulic preload adj.
Graves superstock shock revalve
Ohlins .95kg spring
Renthal/Driven sprockets 16/48
RK GXW 520 race chain
Gilles KTS chain adjusters
Gilles KTS GP lifters
Gilles Ti axel nut
Custom carbon shark fin

BRAKES & WHEELS

Blackstone Tek carbon wheels
Brembo HPK 108mm billet calipers
Pro Bolt Ti caliper bolts
Pro bolt Ti front disc bolts
Greggs Ti caliper spacers
Ferodo XRAC pads
Braketech Starblade Ceramic Matrix Composite front rotors
Spiegler quick connect ss front brake lines
HEL custom quick disconnect rear line
ATE super blue racing brake fluid
Brembo RCS 19 billet master cylinder
TWM remote span adjuster
Brembo brake pressure switch
Brembo clear reservoir hoses F&R
Brembo 15ml reservoirs F&R
Brembo HPK billet rear caliper
Brembo underslung caliper mount
Braketech Axis iron rear disc
Pro Bolt Ti rear disc bolts
Graves brake return spring

PAINT & BODY

OEM upper fairing modified for single light
Zero Gravity DB screen with custom paint
Magical Racing type 4 twill carbon mirrors
OEM side fairings, ram air tubes, mudguard & tank
Motoarbo twill carbon fibre inner fairing panels
Pro-Bolt alloy fairing bolt kit
Lacomoto M1 style slotted airbox cover
Di Noc wrapped lower airbox
Geelong Carbon Craft twill CF tankpad
TWM quick action fuel cap
Techspec C3 traction pads
Massco twill carbon fibre tank side panels
GYTR twill carbon fibre headlight infill panels
GYTR twill carbon fibre ram air infill panels
I.M. Composites twill carbon fibre side fairing inserts
Dynomite twill carbon fibre bellypan
GYTR twill carbon fibre clutch cable guard
GYTR twill carbon fibre exhaust heat sheild
Magical Racing twill carbon fibre rear hugger/chainguard
Dynomite twill carbon fibre tail fairing
Dynomite twill carbon fibre wrapped OEM underseat tray
Dynomite twill carbon fibre solo seat cowl
Akrapovic carbon fibre sprocket cover
Evolution Composites carbon fibre tail tidy
3M DiNoc wrapped tail light
Raceface SPF custom paint


Drool...
__________________
Winks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #9
Fr3nchy524
Need More Power
 
Fr3nchy524's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Bikes: 2005 Yamaha R1
Posts: 172
2005 Yamaha R1:

Carbon Fiber wrapped Front Fender
Galfer Stainless steel Front brake lines
Hotbodies dark double bubble Windscreen
GPR V4 stabilizer
Home Made quick throttle mod
FP Racing shorty levers
Tank pad
Stomp grip tank pad
Carbon Fiber wrapped tank cover
Carbon Fiber heat shield
Vortex Rear Sets
Roth Ind. Velocity Stacks
Roth Ind. block off plates
BMC air filter
Full Graves Titanium Exhaust
Flash Tech HIDS
Flash Tech leds
Galfer Stainless Steel Rear Brake line
Driven Chain and Sprocket -1 +1
Quick Shifter Button
Dyno Jet PC3
Dyno Jet Ignition Module
Speedo healer
Carbon Fiber Wrapped Lower Fairing
Carbon Fiber Wrapped Seat Cowl

Fr3nchy524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #10
JgorinacR1
I eat my R1
 
JgorinacR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Bikes: 04' YZF-R1
Location: PSL, FL
Posts: 777
Quote:
Originally Posted by CARBONAR1 View Post
Just because you asked....here's my 06.





And the mod list.

ENGINE

Ported and polished head
Reshaped combustion chambers
Kent Performance Race camshafts
Skimmed cylinder block
YEC hi comp gasket
STM EVO slipper clutch
Graves velocity stacks
Akrapovic Ti Evo full system
Akrapovic slash cut CF mufflers, shortened 50mm
BMC race air filter
K&N oil filter
SBP custom dyno tune and map
Removed/bypassed air induction system
Robby Moto Eng. quick action throttle
Bora SBK race radiator, with OEM fans fitted
SFS sillicone coolant hoses
Custom radiator guard
Rizoma oil filler cap
Ti magnetic sump plug

ELECTRICS

Dynojet PC III usb
Translogic quickshifter
Shorai lithium battery
Translogic digital race dash
Custom manual fan switch
Magical Racing carbon indicators
Graves exup eliminator
Accumen LED flasher relay
Custom twin projector headlight
A&R 4300K HID kit with LED parker light
Narva 4300K high beam
Narva 90db forklift beeper

SUSPENSION & CHASSIS

Ohlins FG43 road & track forks
Ohlins .95kg springs
Ohlins SBK fork internals upgrade
Slingshot Racing prelaod adjusters
Ohlins steering damper
Robby Moto Eng. damper clamp
Woodcraft clip on clamps
MW carbon fibre handelbars
Robby Moto Eng. ergal adj. offset triple clamps
Evotech top yoke nut
CRG supersport clutch perch and lever
Renthal soft grips
Ebay rubber frame plugs
GYTR delrin frame protectors
Agras engine case protectors
Sato Racing rearset footpegs
Custom SBK style braced swingarm
Ohlins twin speed shock w. hydraulic preload adj.
Graves superstock shock revalve
Ohlins .95kg spring
Renthal/Driven sprockets 16/48
RK GXW 520 race chain
Gilles KTS chain adjusters
Gilles KTS GP lifters
Gilles Ti axel nut
Custom carbon shark fin

BRAKES & WHEELS

Blackstone Tek carbon wheels
Brembo HPK 108mm billet calipers
Pro Bolt Ti caliper bolts
Pro bolt Ti front disc bolts
Greggs Ti caliper spacers
Ferodo XRAC pads
Braketech Starblade Ceramic Matrix Composite front rotors
Spiegler quick connect ss front brake lines
HEL custom quick disconnect rear line
ATE super blue racing brake fluid
Brembo RCS 19 billet master cylinder
TWM remote span adjuster
Brembo brake pressure switch
Brembo clear reservoir hoses F&R
Brembo 15ml reservoirs F&R
Brembo HPK billet rear caliper
Brembo underslung caliper mount
Braketech Axis iron rear disc
Pro Bolt Ti rear disc bolts
Graves brake return spring

PAINT & BODY

OEM upper fairing modified for single light
Zero Gravity DB screen with custom paint
Magical Racing type 4 twill carbon mirrors
OEM side fairings, ram air tubes, mudguard & tank
Motoarbo twill carbon fibre inner fairing panels
Pro-Bolt alloy fairing bolt kit
Lacomoto M1 style slotted airbox cover
Di Noc wrapped lower airbox
Geelong Carbon Craft twill CF tankpad
TWM quick action fuel cap
Techspec C3 traction pads
Massco twill carbon fibre tank side panels
GYTR twill carbon fibre headlight infill panels
GYTR twill carbon fibre ram air infill panels
I.M. Composites twill carbon fibre side fairing inserts
Dynomite twill carbon fibre bellypan
GYTR twill carbon fibre clutch cable guard
GYTR twill carbon fibre exhaust heat sheild
Magical Racing twill carbon fibre rear hugger/chainguard
Dynomite twill carbon fibre tail fairing
Dynomite twill carbon fibre wrapped OEM underseat tray
Dynomite twill carbon fibre solo seat cowl
Akrapovic carbon fibre sprocket cover
Evolution Composites carbon fibre tail tidy
3M DiNoc wrapped tail light
Raceface SPF custom paint

As soon as I saw the title, I thought to myself; CARBONAR1 will be posting his!

You won
JgorinacR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #11
CARBONAR1
90% INDESTRUCTABLE
 
CARBONAR1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Bikes: 06 R1R - 01 R1 hybrid - 06 Gixxer 1000 trackbike, 06 FZ6N - 96 FailBladder cadaver
Location: South Oz
Posts: 15,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by JgorinacR1 View Post
As soon as I saw the title, I thought to myself; CARBONAR1 will be posting his!

You won

I can't help myself...it's pathetic, I know!
__________________

FASTER AND FASTER 'TILL THE THRILL OF SPEED OVERCOMES THE FEAR OF DEATH

-HUNTER S. THOMPSON .................................................. ............................................sig by PETROL_SPICE

Last edited by CARBONAR1; 02-20-2012 at 10:38 PM.
CARBONAR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:49 PM   #12
Gant
05 R1
 
Gant's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vallejo, ca bay area
Posts: 425
dynomite CF tank sides
magical racing cf front fender with fork gaurds
magical racing cf rear fender/tire chain gaurd


magical racing carbon fender-3 by 707Photography.org, on Flickr


magical racing carbon fiber by 707Photography.org, on Flickr


magical racing carbon fiber by 707Photography.org, on Flickr

gytr slip on, with gutted cat
powdercoated rearsets
LED passenger pegs powdercoated black with turn signals

hid lights
tech spec tank pads
greggs block off mirror plate
asv blue short levers



new decals by 707Photography.org, on Flickr



led pegs-5 by 707Photography.org, on Flickr


led pegs-4 by 707Photography.org, on Flickr


led pegs-3 by 707Photography.org, on Flickr

Last edited by Gant; 02-20-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Gant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:11 AM   #13
Mick-skyline
I eat my R1
 
Mick-skyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Bikes: 05 R1
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 319








hotbodies flush mounts (smoked)
harris end cans,
tail tidy
rental grips,
seat cowl,
titax levers,
freshly powdered coated wheels,
akrapovic decat
data tool alarm,
R&G crash protectors top/bottom (need replacing)
PCIII
carbon fiber mid fairing inserts
carbon fiber rear hugger
roth industries smog plates
roth industries velocity stacks
K&N filter
zero gravity SR smoked windscreen
rizoma black oil filler cap (arrived this morning)

Last edited by Mick-skyline; 02-21-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Mick-skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #14
Ozzie-06R1
Power Ranga
 
Ozzie-06R1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Bikes: 06 R1
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 160
Might as well get in on this.

Mods:

K&N Airfilter
Filter Mag
Juice Box Pro
Gold Rearsets
Stomp Tank Grips
Akra Y Pipe
2 Bros M2 Carbon Exhaust
HEL Braided Lines Race Kit F&R
Graves Velocity Stacks
Smog Block Off
Driven Rear Ally Sprocket
Driven Front Steel Sprocket -1
RK Gold 520 Chain
Intergrated Tail Light
Smoked Flush Mounts
Running Light/Indicator Mod
Harris Gel Grips
Shogun White Frame Sliders
8000k HID Low Beam Kit
Gold Roller Click Levers
Dark Smoke DB Screen
Fender Eliminator
Gold Billet Mirrors
Mirror Block of Base Plates

Still to come:

Gold Quick Release Fuel Cap
Custom Dyno Tune















Here's my 06


Last edited by Ozzie-06R1; 02-21-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Ozzie-06R1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:36 AM   #15
Redgecko
I'm an Englishman in WI.
 
Redgecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Bikes: 06 R1 ULE
Location: WI
Posts: 30,393
__________________





Redgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:45 AM   #16
ss55539
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Bikes: '11 FLHX, 09 YFZ450R, 07 YZ450F, 06 R1 50th
Location: in the dirt
Posts: 12,641
ss55539 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:08 AM   #17
timmcnamee
I eat my R1
 
timmcnamee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Bikes: 2004 Liquid Silver R1
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 267
Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1329833193.529838.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	458078  
timmcnamee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:09 AM   #18
timmcnamee
I eat my R1
 
timmcnamee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Bikes: 2004 Liquid Silver R1
Location: St Louis, MO
Posts: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Wright View Post
i just picked this up today...

06 anniversary

has slip ons, cat delete, K&N, pcv, adjustable levers, flushmount blinkers, fender eliminator, swing arm sliders, frame sliders

Needs some new skins

Future mods...
Smog block offs, bar end mirrors, exup removal, and whatever else I can learn to do
I really like your levers, any idea what brand they are?




Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
timmcnamee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #19
ROne21
My D.O.C.
 
ROne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Bikes: '05 Raven R1
Posts: 1,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
I've pretty much lost track of the mods on this bike, but here's what I can recall off the top of my head, starting at the front of the bike and moving toward the back:

Sato full titanium exhaust system


Which type of cans are these? They look smaller and shorter than mine....
__________________
ROne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #20
Silas
What's a motorcycle?
 
Silas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Bikes: R1, in fastest blue
Location: Snoqulamie, Wa
Posts: 853
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROne21 View Post
Which type of cans are these? They look smaller and shorter than mine....
Sato titanium "growler" style canister. They're pretty small, which is one of the reasons I like them so much.
__________________
I have a 2004 Blue R1. I ride it. I have modified it. If you want to know my mods, feel free to PM me.
Silas is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Show Us Your 09-11 R1 Pics, Mods & Vids WhiteR1 General Motorcycle Discussions 438 02-27-2012 08:45 PM
Custom R1's Only! no minor mods. SHOW ME THE GOODS!! POST PICTURES OF SICK R1's HERE! adg666 Appearance & Mods 169 06-11-2009 05:13 PM
Show Me The Mods adsbenno04 Appearance & Mods 9 12-11-2006 08:35 PM
04/05 PARTS-Mods F/S - show & GO 2005ravenYZFR1 Bikes For Sale 9 09-15-2005 05:36 AM
Show me your custom lighting mods BrightBlueR1 Appearance & Mods 0 08-29-2004 12:50 AM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum
R1-Forum.com is an independent Yamaha enthusiast website. Content on R1-Forum.com is generated by its users and R1-Forum.com is not in any way affiliated with Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.