- new Driven Sprockets and nuts (blue rear)
- new chain (gold)
- new brake lines (Spiegler - transparent blue with gold banjoes)
- new seat cover
- some DIY carbon wrap on frame
- Rear reservoir delete w/ ATE super blue fluid
- Chrome front reservoir cap
- shorty levers
- new brake pads all round
- new plugs, rad flush, air filter, AMzoil syththetic change and engine/carb check
- new exhaust ( Danmoto GP style ) now I have 3 different exhausts for this bike...
- new exhaust hanger
- new bar end
- put on some rim tape and decals
- new front and back Pirelli Diablo Corsas
- new untertail and lights
- new Greggs flushmount signals
- new fairing kit
- new solo seat section
- new graphics for my tank
- no beer left.....
1st pic is before I started goofing around.... I also got to get rid of the M1 sticker on the front - forgot to tell Auctmarts to leave that off when I ordered the fairings.
No fetish, I just stick with one brand of cordless tools because I hated always dealing with 3 or 4 different battery types and chargers. I also used to live close to a Dewalt repair depot that always had stuff on sale so I just got all my cordless tools and a few others from them.
Some DeWalt stuff is crap IMO - like some of their air compressors..
A power tool never touches my bikes. I dont even use my air guns to take off axle bolts.
...except for the Yamaha sticker on the wheel, that's just silly!
I was debating it but it's kind of grown on me. I originally was going to raise the Pirelli lettering on the ruber and make it red or white on the sidewalls but then thought it would look dumb since I have Michilen stickers on the fairings....
I just had too much time to tinker around ..... sometimes you go overboard
If I kept playing around I proabbly would have started sticking on Harley chrome psrts