Voting machines rigged for Romney : Yamaha R1 Forum
» Insurance
» Yamaha R1 Prices
» Sponsors

Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

Old 11-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
MANOWAR
I ****ed the girl in Hanson

Bikes: 2004 R1 Silver #1673 (fastest color)
Voting machines rigged for Romney

Looks like a real video to me.

PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
MANOWAR is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 08 Raven R1, 97 F3, 94 VMax, 65 CA95, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
One voter reported it so far, looks like an epidemic.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
MANOWAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
One voter reported it so far, looks like an epidemic.
no, one video so far. They've pulled a bunch of machines in Penn off line because of it.

PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
Old 11-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #4
Bizzle72
Amphibious Tinbender

Bikes: 2007 R1
Typical PA/Philly politics. Another example:

http://email.foxnews.com/t?r=5&c=148...713CADC745B0B&

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Bizzle72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:28 PM   #5
TwistedSprocket
I get food for your bike.

Bikes: 09 R1
If you where going too cheat you would do it right. prob just a glitch. Just my opinion that if your going too bug something you would make sure its not obvious.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #6
Meister37
The Lead Farmer

Bikes: 08 Raven R1, 97 F3, 94 VMax, 65 CA95, CRF80F, CRF70F, Cannondale F7, your mom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOWAR View Post
no, one video so far. They've pulled a bunch of machines in Penn off line because of it.
Sounds like a software glitch, hopefully they have it solved and the people that made the software go bankrupt from the lawsuits. Any software like this should be bulletproof by election day.
Meister37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #7
smalltrack
big tracks scare me

Bikes: 07 R6, 09 R1
Was watching the news and they said that for the most part everything was going good except that they had to pull one judge because he was intoxicated although it's not cause for concern since usually that number is way higher.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #8
MANOWAR

Quote:
Sounds like a software glitch, hopefully they have it solved and the people that made the software go bankrupt from the lawsuits. Any software like this should be bulletproof by election day.
I hope it's a glitch just because I don't want to sit through a recount and all the BS that goes with it. On the other hand I program display boards like that for fire alarms and it's totally possible to have that situation with the buttons happen. In fact I could do it where it even says you voted for who you picked but logs whatever I want it to. I could make the next button log a vote. It's stupid to have this done electronically. I know paper ballots are slower but this kind of electronic glitches wouldn't be a problem with paper.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #9
WarMachine
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE

Bikes: 2003 R1 SPECIAL EDITION
Quote:

GHOSTRIDER SQUADRON XO
sig courtesy of UNCLE PETROL

"It is inconceivable that the framers - seeking to provide Americans with a means to resist tyrannical government - would fashion a right that can be exercised only in the context of a militia that is under government control." Robet A. Levy

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM]
WarMachine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #10
MANOWAR

I also noticed the lines to vote in Ann Arbor were light. We had many machines and almost no waiting. Down in Detroit and Inkster they had lines for 3 hours. Inkster had one machine only and no parking. People were having to cross a 4 lane road to vote. It was like frogger with old people. The poor communities really get shafted.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
KMac
SuperModerateur

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
Quote:
It's stupid to have this done electronically. I know paper ballots are slower but this kind of electronic glitches wouldn't be a problem with paper.
exactly. People generally have no idea how unreliable and unstable "new" technology can be when it's not thoroughly tested correctly. Where I voted today all of the election officials must have been 60+ yrs old. I can totally see any one of them simply saying "it's alright" and having blind faith that it's working just because it is way over their heads and they don't understand it. Paper ballots and pencils aren't over anybody's head.............well, except for voters in Florida.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #12
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
Quote:
I also noticed the lines to vote in Ann Arbor were light. We had many machines and almost no waiting. Down in Detroit and Inkster they had lines for 3 hours. Inkster had one machine only and no parking. People were having to cross a 4 lane road to vote. It was like frogger with old people. The poor communities really get shafted.
Poor vote democrat.....so standing in line for 3 hours is no big deal. Republicans have jobs they need to get to

Phantom Squadron XO - http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50
z064life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #13
MANOWAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
Poor vote democrat.....so standing in line for 3 hours is no big deal. Republicans have jobs they need to get to

Old 11-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #14
z064life
R1 Forum Star

Bikes: 2010 R1, 2009 Roadstar Silverado, 2005 GS500F (wife's), PW50 (with training wheels), 2008 R6 (Sold)
Quote:
How are you a mod without a bold name

Must be a voting machine error

Old 11-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #15
z064life
R1 Forum Star

payback for this
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...y-voting-site/

Old 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #16
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Bikes: 2012 Yamaha R1 Raven - 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary (sold)
Just posted the vid on CNN... They are all over it

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

View my MOD ADDICTED 2012 R1 build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus40 View Post

Being a biker is not a welfare sport.
iGoldeneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #17
KMac
SuperModerateur

Bikes: 1980 Huffy Santa Fe
What's this world coming to when all 5 of my votes and the vote of my illegal alien neighbor are mistakenly counted for the opposite candidate!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #18
Stonewall
ROWDY

Bikes: 2009 Yamaha R1
Quote:
evrey body I know already voted weeks ago
Old 11-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #19
iGoldeneye
WERA? \_(ツ)_/ #21

Bikes: 2012 Yamaha R1 Raven - 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary (sold)
Two machines in Penn reported so far according to CNN

Thanks Uncle P!

WERA #21

View my MOD ADDICTED 2012 R1 build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus40 View Post

Being a biker is not a welfare sport.

Last edited by iGoldeneye; 11-06-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: i canzt spel
iGoldeneye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:00 PM   #20
Kangaroo
para bellum

Quote:
Originally Posted by z064life View Post
How are you a mod without a bold name

Must be a voting machine error
there is another mod without bold as well. Not an error.

Sig courtesy of SpidermanSS 9-15-09

Brothers riding on...
Bandrews 10/11
Dieyoung69 11/10
Vman1300 3/09
Gawarrior 6/08
Elviswarrior 6/07
Crazyclimbr 3/07
K_flexxx 6/06
Kangaroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement