Its pretty easy actually.
1. remove seat
2. remove allen bolt holding front of tank
3. lift tank and support it with something that wont scratch if its falls
4. remove top of airbox, dont forget the center screw on the top of the airbox
5. look under airbox, where the throttle bodies are attached to the airbox there are clamps, use a allen key to loosen them, dont take them off.
6. take the 10mm bolt off the front of the airbox
7. gently lift the airbox, might have to wiggle it a bit to get it off.
8. once its off take out the middle 2 funnels and replace then with your new ones. it looks like glue that hols them in but is only a sealant. you probably wont need any new sealant cause they fit in so tight
9. just put it all back together in reverse order.
hope it helps