Ordering from Graves website! I have question, need help - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Graves Motorsports AMA Championship Winning Motorcycle Exhausts and Accessories: Graves Motorsports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
R1 LOVE....

Ordering from Graves website! I have question, need help

So I was looking at purchasing a bunch of stuff for the new r1 from graves and I was wondering if there was a cupon code or discount for us r1-forum members? If anybody knows Id appreciate it. thanks in advance

99 R1 totaled, 01 R1 sold, 02 R1 sold, Another O2 R1 wrecked, 05 R1 sold, another 05wrecked, 07 sold another 07 sold, 07 track bike, and 09. another 09, #77 MADE 2015!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2015, 11:22 AM
tHE GODFATHER

Send a message via AIM to SpidermanSS
You can use code:

wer1

for a discount. Cheers..

-Shane @ Graves

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

KILO 3483 : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior : Vman1300 : Bandrews
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-08-2015, 04:27 PM
nyj
Banned

Code didn't work

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 05:55 AM
Super Duper Moderator

Garage
Worked for me just now...

Make sure you are adding the wer1 to the "redeem a discount coupon" area found at the bottom of this page.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	731121  

TEAM: SO SCARED NO LEAN

Greenstreak quote from Barber... "Woah... I have a log in my ass!"

Godspeed to my fallen brothers - elviswarrior, Gawarrior, Vman1300

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 06:53 AM
tHE GODFATHER

Thanks Kevin and if you cannot figure it out just call 800-867-6480

/
/
/

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

KILO 3483 : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior : Vman1300 : Bandrews
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 07:05 AM
nyj
Banned

Ah, you have to be registered. Got it, thanks.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-27-2015, 08:00 PM
My R1 eats me.

But if you don't live in Canada or the States then you're out of luck!! No can order from the rest of the world!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2015, 11:08 AM
tHE GODFATHER

Anyone can order from us if you email your request over to sales @ gravesport.com and pay by VERIFIED ADDRESS paypal or bank wire transfer..

Sorry you cannot order online but we do not control international credit cards nor have the ability to secure them... Thanks

/
/
/

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Does this code still work? Tried using it while logged in and it didn't work.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-06-2016, 03:46 PM
SuperbikeUnlimited.com

Garage
@SpidermanSS can I order a 15' r1 header only to bolt up to my 3/4 system?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode