Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums - View Single Post - GRAVES GP inspired pipe for 06 R6
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 12:14 PM
GPmotoparts
GP Motoparts - Now You know!

Send a message via AIM to GPmotoparts Send a message via MSN to GPmotoparts Send a message via Yahoo to GPmotoparts Send a message via Skype™ to GPmotoparts
I agree, the Graves exhaust looks

I believe they do make an exhaust like this for the R1. It is much shorter and does not even look like an exhaust... more like a hole. I read it was inspired by race design. Let me check my Parts Unlimited catalog and check back with you.

Quote:
Originally posted by 2fasst
I like the RaceFit much better. The Graves looks incompletely, as if they yanked off the canister and that's what you have left.

Thanks

GP Motoparts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now you know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome