Lets Make America Great Again - Page 65 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Off Topic Talk All off-topic posts. Music, Sports, Movies, Humor, etc... (No NWS)

 978Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1281 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-26-2017, 06:45 AM
Klaus Von Slowpoke
 
bsgesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
"The money has been a lifeline for the national economies of many countries"

Sounds like a pretty good thing to be honest. I realize that it's money leaving the country, but still. If they can save a countries national economy by sending money there that they have rightfully earned, that's fine by me.
Even to the detriment of our economy? While many businesses here struggle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
Matter of fact why not let people immigrate legally, even from Mexico, if they can prove that they can provide for themselves?
How would you prove that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
What is not mentioned in that report (or at least your snippet" is that they occupy many jobs that "Americans" do not want.
Not mentioned because, while a common argument, it has no basis in supporting facts. Even if Americans do not want certain jobs, it does not mean they won't take those jobs. I have had jobs that I didn't want, haven't most people? Even Americans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
Banning them all would leave people like your friend or your sister to clean the bathrooms at the local high school.
I don't see a problem here. My sister could use the work.

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.
bsgesch is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1282 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-26-2017, 06:03 PM
I am anger under pressure
 
MANOWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 11,718
and now California is giving illegals drivers licenses which BTW probably registers them to vote in Ca also.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/cda11ee...immigrant.html


It's time Ca residents who oppose their state being flushed down the toilet take a military stand against these roaches.

PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
MANOWAR is offline  
post #1283 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 04:26 AM
Blue is best
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: ontario, canada
Posts: 787
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOWAR View Post
and now California is giving illegals drivers licenses which BTW probably registers them to vote in Ca also.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/cda11ee...immigrant.html


It's time Ca residents who oppose their state being flushed down the toilet take a military stand against these roaches.
If these people are illegal and on a list sounds like a good opportunity for the ICE to run them out on a rail.
MANOWAR likes this.

'00 R1,06 Wheels/Brakes,'03 suspension, '03 airbox, Degree'd stock cams, headwork, lightened and balanced crank, '03 pistons, Nology Hotwires, powdercoated frame/rearsets, Dussault undertail,Tapeworks/SRSignDesign graphics, 3rd gear wheelies and a whole lotta love.
yamaguy is offline  
post #1284 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 06:02 AM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 45,293
It's time for immigration militias.
MANOWAR likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37
Frank and I are Bag of Dicks twins!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KMac is offline  
post #1285 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 06:45 AM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 23,202
But do they have to have Insurance like legal residents of California?

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1-016 Venom Squadron
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gearheaded is offline  
post #1286 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 09:06 AM
wanna B on the Track
 
castrolr1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Back to Texas
Posts: 1,031
Send a message via AIM to castrolr1
Should people so mentally disabled they cant figure out which bathroom meets their genetic makeup be trusted to make life and death decisions ??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1501169997133_1501171383266.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	946169  
castrolr1 is offline  
post #1287 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Klaus Von Slowpoke
 
bsgesch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOWAR View Post
and now California is giving illegals drivers licenses which BTW probably registers them to vote in Ca also.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/cda11ee...immigrant.html
Twelve states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws to allow unauthorized immigrants to obtain a driverís licenses. Those states are California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Vermont and Washington. Oregon also enacted a similar law in 2013, but suspended the law in 2014.

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.
bsgesch is offline  
post #1288 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-28-2017, 05:04 AM
Plastic surgery pending
 
thesoapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 5,424
It's difficult to keep track of what's happening with Scaramucci's crazy/funny rant and the "skinny" repeal of ACA failing, but this is worth a read:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...mittee/534864/
thesoapster is offline  
post #1289 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-28-2017, 06:26 AM
The Lead Farmer
 
Meister37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indy area
Posts: 25,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
@Meister37 :
"Many work for a pittance, send their money back home and live in squalor. That's sweat shop stuff right there. The visa program is abused but pet projects and political contributors all the time. It's not being used as intended."

So by that logic you shouldn't be allowed to reside in the US if say your parents wanted to retire in France and you continiously send them money?
And you shouldn't be allowed to reside in the US if you spend tons of money on vacations abroad?

I see what you're saying but I think that's harsh
You are mistaken if you think I care about your opinion. The fact that you believe your opinion is important tells me all I need to know. You are incapable of making the hard choices because you've been taught that feelings are critically important, even more important than logic.

I'm currently sitting on the sidelines of history waiting for all you bleeding hearts to commit national suicide so we can rebuild it in the fashion of the founding fathers. Don't mistake my inaction and levity for indifference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
"The money has been a lifeline for the national economies of many countries"

Sounds like a pretty good thing to be honest. I realize that it's money leaving the country, but still. If they can save a countries national economy by sending money there that they have rightfully earned, that's fine by me.

Anyway - I'll try to get back to my actual point again. Could you get me some stats as to how much money goes to Denmark? Sweden? Norway? Finland? Iceland? Even to Germany, France, Italy etc. I believe it is very limited. So what I take issue with is that now, seemingly, the POTUS want's to stop practially every visa if he had it his way. Why not let people from these countries in?

Matter of fact why not let people immigrate legally, even from Mexico, if they can prove that they can provide for themselves? What is not mentioned in that report (or at least your snippet" is that they occupy many jobs that "Americans" do not want. Banning them all would leave people like your friend or your sister to clean the bathrooms at the local high school.
We don't we have people willing to do those jobs, really? We might not today -because we have an entire class of uneducated people that are making a living by doing nothing. Welfare kings and queens should be doing those jobs, but instead are stealing from the public treasury with able bodied sloth. Remove those people from the welfare rolls and those jobs will be sought after. I went to a school where the students cleaned the rest rooms, cafeteria and grounds on a rotating basis by age. The only thing hired out was cutting grass and bus drivers. The culture of excess and self importance has ruined the value of honest work. You yourself are slighting the idea of janitorial work for your family because you are an elitist jerk that has more than likely never done an honest day's labor in their life. One of the guys at the place I'm working at now has been a janitor for almost 40 years. He's put 3 kids through college and has done well by living below his means and working hard. He knows a new BMW is never going to be in his future, but he is far more wealthy in the knowledge of his accomplishments than in material possessions. The man's a quiet hero and you are personally discrediting his lifetime of labor. Get over yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMac View Post
It's time for immigration militias.
Not quite yet. There's still plenty of time once the economy hits rock bottom again and the fed has no parachutes left. The bleeding hearts can feed the invaders from their own pantries then too. Not like they will have a choice when the ferals no longer need to act polite to stay here and start turning their neighborhoods into the 3rd world shitholes they invaded from.

I've got a great idea! let's incorporate millions of uneducated people into our society that have left their own homes to the wolves instead of fighting for their birthright. Let's let them decide the fate or our nation and let them live here without paying taxes or spending that money here. They have families to pay for back home, where they left them behind to be slaughtered.

If people can't see the futility of this type of thinking, they deserve what is coming. Us.
MANOWAR and hooligan998 like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Meister37 is offline  
post #1290 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-30-2017, 10:19 AM
I am anger under pressure
 
MANOWAR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 11,718
ICE leader is gonna start going after mayors of sanctuary cities. Trump getting it done!!

Thomas Homan, ICE chief, says immigrant 'sanctuaries' break smuggling laws - Washington Times
Benocehcap likes this.

PCIII USB|Yamaha Seat Cowl|R&G Frame Sliders|Greggs Custom Barend Sliders|Intuitive 6MM swing arm spools|CRG Shorty Clutch & Brake Levers|Clear Alternatives Brake/Tail Light Integrator|R&R Fender Eliminator|Harris Grips|High Gear Tech Mount|Puig Dark Smoke Racing Screen|Graves Velocity Stacks|Cycle Gadgets Quick Change Oil Kit|Watsons Flushmount Turn Signals|Custom Race Baffles|Graves Clutch Slider|Acumen Gear Indicator|Racer Solutions Remote Laptimer Kit|Galfer SS Brake Lines|Graves Rearsets
MANOWAR is offline  
post #1291 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-30-2017, 03:12 PM
Moderatorasfcvk
 
KMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Huntsvegas
Posts: 45,293
It's about time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37
Frank and I are Bag of Dicks twins!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KMac is offline  
post #1292 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 08:19 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
... you've been taught that feelings are critically important, even more important than logic.
And you've clearly never been taught anything of importance so this will be my final response to you.
I tried providing my opinion on the subject peacefully and you burst out in a personal attack? Not that you're getting to me one bit. Especially as you not only didn't hit the nail on the head - you were swinging for a pin art toy and you missed every single nail on that thing.

1. Why would you air you own opinion if you don't care to listen to mine?
2. You have me very wrong if you think I'm not about logical decision making.
3. I am discrediting the life's work of this janitor you speak of how exactly? Quite the contrary. I salute him for being willing to do a job I wouldn't and living off a sub 50k salary his entire life. Like I said. Someone has to do those jobs. And if it's not the less educated of immigrants, it will be the less educated Americans.

You remind me exactly why I never really use this forum much and why so many people hate the US or think of Americans as being stupid. In both cases it is because of ignorant self righteous numbskulls like yourself.

Your IQ matches the ammo capacity of your .44 Magnum and I don't waste time arguing with idiots, so why don't you grab a few 40 oz., hop in your F150 and go let off some steam, buddy?
Adrian7 is offline  
post #1293 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 02:55 PM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 23,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
And you've clearly never been taught anything of importance so this will be my final response to you.
I tried providing my opinion on the subject peacefully and you burst out in a personal attack? Not that you're getting to me one bit. Especially as you not only didn't hit the nail on the head - you were swinging for a pin art toy and you missed every single nail on that thing.

1. Why would you air you own opinion if you don't care to listen to mine?
2. You have me very wrong if you think I'm not about logical decision making.
3. I am discrediting the life's work of this janitor you speak of how exactly? Quite the contrary. I salute him for being willing to do a job I wouldn't and living off a sub 50k salary his entire life. Like I said. Someone has to do those jobs. And if it's not the less educated of immigrants, it will be the less educated Americans.

You remind me exactly why I never really use this forum much and why so many people hate the US or think of Americans as being stupid. In both cases it is because of ignorant self righteous numbskulls like yourself.

Your IQ matches the ammo capacity of your .44 Magnum and I don't waste time arguing with idiots, so why don't you grab a few 40 oz., hop in your F150 and go let off some steam, buddy?
Do you live in the United States?

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1-016 Venom Squadron
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gearheaded is offline  
post #1294 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 03:03 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Do you live in the United States?
Hey Gearheaded,

I used to live in the NYC Area, but I am currently working out of Lima, Peru.
When I finish my work here I will likely transfer to LA.

Last edited by Adrian7; 07-31-2017 at 03:05 PM.
Adrian7 is offline  
post #1295 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 06:07 PM
Venom X/O
 
Gearheaded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 23,202
Sorry, my phone won't let me quote right now.

Can I ask your political affiliation while you were in NY, and heading to LA possibly. The reason I ask is because those are two very left leaning states, and many forum members are conservative/right/constitutionalist/not left

Many issues that arise in this section of the forum I tend to disagree with the Dems/Left because I'm independent. Many call me heartless, doesn't bother me, but is what it is.

You and I probably wouldn't agree on much, so I'll try not to engage. What are you doing in SA?

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1-016 Venom Squadron
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gearheaded is offline  
post #1296 of 2336 (permalink) Old 07-31-2017, 07:48 PM
Plastic surgery pending
 
thesoapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Many issues that arise in this section of the forum I tend to disagree with the Dems/Left because I'm independent. Many call me heartless, doesn't bother me, but is what it is.
I'm still fairly certain that, despite political differences, I'd get along just fine with >9/10 of you.
thesoapster is offline  
post #1297 of 2336 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 06:03 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Sorry, my phone won't let me quote right now.

Can I ask your political affiliation while you were in NY, and heading to LA possibly. The reason I ask is because those are two very left leaning states, and many forum members are conservative/right/constitutionalist/not left

Many issues that arise in this section of the forum I tend to disagree with the Dems/Left because I'm independent. Many call me heartless, doesn't bother me, but is what it is.

You and I probably wouldn't agree on much, so I'll try not to engage. What are you doing in SA?
The thing is (and this is not and attack on you at all, allthough it might be a little bit of an attack on the guy that flew off the handle and came after me) as I believe I mentioned when I first engaged in this discussion - I actually tend to agree with Trump on many things. I don't consider myself a republican, but I agree with the Democrats on far less. I also tend to agree with the Libertarian party on many subjects, while disagreeing with them on others.
The short answer to your question is that there isn't any

I disagree on a variety of things with every politician or political party out there, and it's probably always gonna be that way. I guess the short aswer is that I am definitely more of a right-wing-politics kind of guy, so I think that we could probably actually agree on a lot of things.

@thesoapster , yeah, as long as there will be no drinking going on, right?

Last edited by Adrian7; 08-01-2017 at 06:06 AM.
Adrian7 is offline  
post #1298 of 2336 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 06:24 AM
Plastic surgery pending
 
thesoapster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: MD, USA
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
@thesoapster , yeah, as long as there will be no drinking going on, right?
That can make things go better or worse!
thesoapster is offline  
post #1299 of 2336 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 07:33 AM
Yamaha blue, in any color.
 
DanQ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, NC USA
Posts: 24,168
Send a message via Yahoo to DanQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian7 View Post
Hey Gearheaded,

I used to live in the NYC Area, but I am currently working out of Lima, Peru.
When I finish my work here I will likely transfer to LA.
Are you originally from NYC or elsewhere? Pretty polite for a New Yorker.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Signature by SpidermanSS. Thanks Shane!


Dan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CCS #598
91 FZR 1000
04 YZF-R1

05 YZF-R6 (track bike)
05 Vmax 20th Anniversary 98 of 2000
04 Road Star Warrior


TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
DanQ is offline  
post #1300 of 2336 (permalink) Old 08-01-2017, 07:37 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQ View Post
Are you originally from NYC or elsewhere? Pretty polite for a New Yorker.
Haha, I guess I'll take that as a compliment. I'm originally from Denmark.
Only spent the past two years working in New York, so they didn't have time to rub off on me too much.
Adrian7 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome