2015 R1 Graves ECU Flash Tune - Page 12 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Yamaha YZF-R1 - R1M General Discussion General discussion area specific to the 2015 Yamaha R1M model. Please post all YZF-R1 R1M related topics in this section.

23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #221 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Astronomer not Astrologer

Help Thread:
https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/10-ap...interface.html

FAQ Thread:
https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/10-ap...questions.html

In the help thread, we can discuss any questions about the software, and ECU images, as well as map specifics. Not really meant for anyone to read the whole thing....Just as questions...

The FAQ is there to have some of the most common questions. I am still looking for '15 specific things to put in the FAQ. FAQ request should be posted in the help thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Raven R1
Mods: Custom Fender Eliminator, Custom Rear Res. Bracket, Custom Clutch Sliders, Spiegler Rennsport SS F/R Brake Lines, Driven Clip-ons, Domino MotoGP Grips, Zero Gravity Smoke DB Windscreen, M4 Y-Pipe, Vance&Hines CS One cans, Shogun Sliders, Graves Stacks, F-T custom image w/Bazzaz QS sensor, Galespeed VRC MC, CL Braking Pads, RaceDAC Data Logger, RaceTech Springs and G3S Rear Shock, F1Composites bodywork.

Last edited by Tad158; 09-05-2015 at 05:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-06-2015, 04:49 AM
My R1 eats me.

Just checking on any word on the ECU auto-tune. Any ETA?
post #223 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Squidly

Any new info on the Graves shorty exhaust? I'd definitely prefer this over the longer muffler, but there's nothing on the website.

post #224 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 08:26 PM
My R1 brings me life

I made my own graves shorty.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1441682745340.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	791986   Click image for larger version

Name:	image_1441682772831.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	791994  
post #225 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-07-2015, 09:18 PM
If you can dodge a wrench

2015 R1 Graves ECU Flash Tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by esykes3360 View Post
I made my own graves shorty.

Looks full size to me. Did you do the welding yourself on the midpipe?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #226 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 04:35 AM
My R1 eats me.

Hello, my Name is Sascha from Germany.

I have an 2015 R1M EU Spec Model and i had used Flashtune ECU:
After a Crash i install the Kit Harness and the KIT ECU.
Now i will use the Blipper Kit with the kit Harness.
I Put the Flashed ECU on the Kit Harness.

Problem is my Bike dont want to start. I think it is a Problem with Immobilizer Function of the EU ECU.
I put a US Map into the ECU and set the US Harness as false, i have no Error Codes but the Bike dont want to Start.

Can anyone help me with that Problem? With the KIT ECU the Bike will start with no Problems.

Best Regards from Germany

Sascha
post #227 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 05:23 AM Thread Starter
tHE GODFATHER

Send a message via AIM to SpidermanSS
Kit ecu doesn't work with flash tune , put your stock ECU back on.

/
/
/

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

KILO 3483 : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior : Vman1300 : Bandrews
post #228 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 05:26 AM
My R1 eats me.

Yes i know that, but with the Flashed ECU the Bike dont want to start.

That is the Problem.
post #229 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 05:32 AM
My R1 brings me life

I didn't do the welding myself. That the M4 titanium mid pipe.
post #230 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
tHE GODFATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecotec View Post
Yes i know that, but with the Flashed ECU the Bike dont want to start.

That is the Problem.
If you purchased the kit bits, flash tune or our exhaust system, I can technically support it for you. Please reach out through email to us and we'll assist you in sorting the issue Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Exhausts`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`Suzuki GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Motorcycle Race Parts`Yamaha Racing` Dynojet Power Commander`

If you didn't purchase direct and or not using our products technically flash tune direct would be your best resource on sorting the issues respectfully. www.ftecu.com

Hope this helps.

/
/
/

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

KILO 3483 : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior : Vman1300 : Bandrews
post #231 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-08-2015, 12:49 PM
My R1 eats me.

No this had not helped but i find it out!!!

And it is so Easy.

When you use a Kit Harness you have to Flash the US Map, and set the US Harness as True.
Attention! For the Kit ECU you use the Button for Turn Signal as Map Switch.
When you drop the Button down the Bike will not start. Push the Button to the right Turn Signal, the Bike will start with no Problems

Then i Flash with the Graves Map for full Exhaust and the Bike feel good on the Gas. I use the Remus Full Exhaust because in Germany we have
often Need the DB Killer inside the Exhaust. The Graves Full is to loud for Germany.
post #232 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Turn and Burn!

I should be receiving my FT Bench kit next week. Where do I find these Graves maps? Are they pre-loaded or do I have to download and import? Thanks
post #233 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 03:13 AM Thread Starter
tHE GODFATHER

They are in the 3rd party maps section inside the program ... just double click what you need to transfer it automatically. You can go to ftecu.com now and register / download. Thanks for the business.

/
/
/

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

post #234 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-17-2015, 04:53 AM
My R1 eats me.

Garage
Hello SpidermanSS, I have a graves 3/4 link exhaust and a flashtune bench kit but I don't see any 3rd party maps for my 2014 R1. Do you only have 3rd party maps for 2015+?
post #235 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-17-2015, 05:22 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

I'm sorry if I missed an answer to this, but is that true that flashing your Yamaha will void warranty?
post #236 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-17-2015, 06:36 AM
Say when.

Garage
No. There are laws to protect the consumer in cases like that. If something were to happen the dealer would have to be able to prove it was directly caused by your modification in order to avoid coverage.

Would it void your warranty to anything system controlled? Probably.
post #237 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-20-2015, 08:03 AM
you lose

I just want to say i hate graves...

All you ever do is cost me money...

In all seriousness though i just got done installing a new exhaust and used your Cat Eliminator Exhaust tune in the FTEcu soft ware and DAMN...It is a different bike. I will know more tonight when i can go ride a few hundred miles on it but so far it seems excellent.

Great work guys.
SpidermanSS likes this.

If everthing is coming at you...then your in the wrong lane
post #238 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Gian11

Garage
@SpidermanSS , is there an update on the FTECU autotune? I´m really wanting to tune my bike with something...
post #239 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 11:06 AM
Say when.

Garage
same here!
post #240 of 326 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 11:12 AM
I eat my R1

me too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode