Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Autumn ride

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  MadVlad 
#1 ·
Took the bike out this last weekend and had a great time, it was 68 and sunny. I've had a busted wrist for most of the Summer so this was one of my few opportunities to ride!

See less See more
#2 ·
Fall rides are the best for sure, can’t go wrong with a good leaf color changing scenic route. I was hoping to get another in but it snowed this past weekend here so it’s nothing but branches now for the most part lol.

At least weather is looking up in the 60’s for the next two weeks right now so maybe a trackday could be in the works *fingers crossed*

Reactions: Nya`
#4 ·
Oh no doubt man, glad you were able to get out for a bit this season before the crap weather moves in. Sucks having your bike there and not be able to go ride it.

Winters have been rather mild here in Denver for a while now which is scary to be honest and I’m sure only a matter of time before it starts dumping hard again and we did get the first snow rather early this year so it may be the year we have all been dreading but well with as much drought, the state needs it at the end of the day. Just hope at least the last week of November and first week or so of December it remains dry so we can ride to the children’s hospital to deliver toys but even if it snows, we cage it. Just a much better experience for the kids when we ride cause man they love motorcycles and try out gear on and stuff, it’s a great time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.