HOW TO: CABS Techtronics Auto Blipper Install With Aftermarket Dash - Page 2 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
How To's Please post your detailed How To's threads in here. They'll be of big help to owners of the R1.

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 09:53 PM
kickin' at the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banky View Post
What are you trying to correct or give advice on again? Its not like the Cabs is intermittent, it either works or it doesn't.
maybe i misunderstood... all i'm saying is it sounds like you can run visual tests to confirm the unit is powered up and 'operational'
but this would only happen as you're standing still..

if the unit fails while you're riding due to insufficient power and is 'rebooting'? or whatever the fvck its doing.
then its not like you can just get off the bike and check if its on.. you're riding

there are PLENTY of times we do a system check on electronics and then the stupid thing fails again seemingly on its own.

Once in a while we manage to catch it as it reboots and figure out whats really going on, but even for us, it can be random at best.

2009 YZF-R1 xPlanker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DJ PCV, AT200 & POD300, LV EVOII SBK/ARROW SS HEADER, GRAVES STACKS & AIS remove, GYTR air, ECUnleashed, SHORAI, YOYODYNE sc
HINSON Billet bskt, Barnett CF stack, ASV clutch perch, RK520, JT 15T/44T, Lithtech adjust, ANNITORI RL, CLEVER WOLF CF tank cover, RIZOMA
grips, APEX risers, CRG Arrows GYTR, SHOGUN sliders, GBR covers, GYTR db, Watsens, 6000k HID, RACETECH springs, RACETECH G3-LD, OHLINs FPK
CL SBK5/RX3, HEL SS lines, Accossato Radial 19x18, Motodynamic

Last edited by bacchus40; 03-27-2019 at 09:55 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 06:34 AM
Just happy to be here...

Garage
Yeah I get you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@trash_panda_338 follow me on instagram

post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 09:38 PM
kickin' at the darkness

to be perfectly honest, my favorite electronics equipment just ****ing doesnt work the 1st time around,
no bullshit, here you go you moron (says the gizmo), you need more power. a quick self diagnosis tells
the system something is seriously wrong with this 'load' requirement, and/or current supply isnt up to snuff..
That way you know it aint gonna work under 'daily use'.. its a self stress test

I wish there were a monkey in there ready to toss up a red flag, it would make my life much easier

2009 YZF-R1 xPlanker

DJ PCV, AT200 & POD300, LV EVOII SBK/ARROW SS HEADER, GRAVES STACKS & AIS remove, GYTR air, ECUnleashed, SHORAI, YOYODYNE sc
HINSON Billet bskt, Barnett CF stack, ASV clutch perch, RK520, JT 15T/44T, Lithtech adjust, ANNITORI RL, CLEVER WOLF CF tank cover, RIZOMA
grips, APEX risers, CRG Arrows GYTR, SHOGUN sliders, GBR covers, GYTR db, Watsens, 6000k HID, RACETECH springs, RACETECH G3-LD, OHLINs FPK
CL SBK5/RX3, HEL SS lines, Accossato Radial 19x18, Motodynamic

Last edited by bacchus40; 03-29-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode