Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Ontario Sport Riders or any other rider groups...

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Rx3 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anybody belonged to any riding group? I just checked out the OSR website today. It was the first time I heard of them.

Any comments?

Any other groups out there?

Just curious, the guy I ride with don't always want to go and it would be nice to ride in a group.

:fork

#3 ·
It was your signature that made me check them out today. Sounds fun. It's in London so it's a little far but perhaps I'll take Friday off ealy and head out there for the night. Is it just a members thing or are visitors invited?

#4 · (Edited)
The London rides are Wednesdays and Sundays. Everyone is invited for sure, the more the merrier. Check the board for times and plans or whatever. Kitchener guys have a ride night tonite (Thursday) I think, that might be a little closer to you.

EDIT: Maybe I should clarify... London is where the club originated, so thats where most of the membership is located. There are other chapters all over Ontario. I'm in Sarnia, so I have my own chapter and guys to ride with, I don't go to London all the time. Same thing goes for the Kitchener guys, and Windsor, etc.

#6 ·

#7 ·
R1 forum is not cutting it for you????

I saw you posted on Fuzzy board..... I also post a little on Fuzzy, GTA, OSR, and R6 boards...

but the R1 fourm is the best.....

#8 ·
Hahaha I love this forum :thumbup

I was just looking for some locals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.