Need a track - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
Trackdays / Schools A place to improve your skills and discuss trackday and riding school events.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By DarkHorse

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-17-2018, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
My R1 eats me.

Need a track

Hey guys not sure where to post this but where can I find a list of motorcycle tracks on the east coast that I can ride at during the winter or that stay open all year...nyst doesn't answer and idk about NJMP are they open??? lmk where I could go I need my fix asap... thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 05:31 AM
OUR12!

Good Question, The only way I have been finding them is to look for groups.. like N2 and such.

As far as East Coast.. I think you mean south coast The only one I can think that has stuff going is Pebble Beach. But don't ask me what club or stuff because it appears that race tracks are just awesome at creating websites (sarcasm).

Good Luck!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 05:41 AM
Just Me.

Motorcycle Roads | SundayMorningRides.com

Go to Race Tracks.

...and this...

http://www.cornercarving.com/track-finder/

"They say your word is everything, everything in whose eyes, guys confuse lies with the truth, the truth of true lies..."

- BAR

Last edited by StraightSuccess; 12-18-2018 at 05:46 AM.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 05:54 AM
Astronomer not Astrologer

It's the off season, unless you are heading to Jennings....

N2 is a great org, I do 12 days with them every year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Raven R1
Mods: Custom Fender Eliminator, Custom Rear Res. Bracket, Custom Clutch Sliders, Spiegler Rennsport SS F/R Brake Lines, Driven Clip-ons, Domino MotoGP Grips, Zero Gravity Smoke DB Windscreen, M4 Y-Pipe, Vance&Hines CS One cans, Shogun Sliders, Graves Stacks, F-T custom image w/Bazzaz QS sensor, Galespeed VRC MC, CL Braking Pads, RaceDAC Data Logger, RaceTech Springs and G3S Rear Shock, F1Composites bodywork.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 06:04 AM
Just Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad158 View Post

It's warm down there. Yeahhhhh!

"They say your word is everything, everything in whose eyes, guys confuse lies with the truth, the truth of true lies..."

- BAR
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 04:54 PM
Astronomer not Astrologer

Ps....a good track fix where you can practice techniques like keeping your eyes up, trail braking, and being smooth while getting the track ish experience is indoor gokarting....a lot of what we do on bikes translates nicely

2009 Raven R1
Mods: Custom Fender Eliminator, Custom Rear Res. Bracket, Custom Clutch Sliders, Spiegler Rennsport SS F/R Brake Lines, Driven Clip-ons, Domino MotoGP Grips, Zero Gravity Smoke DB Windscreen, M4 Y-Pipe, Vance&Hines CS One cans, Shogun Sliders, Graves Stacks, F-T custom image w/Bazzaz QS sensor, Galespeed VRC MC, CL Braking Pads, RaceDAC Data Logger, RaceTech Springs and G3S Rear Shock, F1Composites bodywork.

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 08:48 PM
My R1 eats me.

Garage
I also agree on Jennings GP (FL). I live right outside of Atlanta and ride Jennings as often as I can during the winter. The mornings can be as cold as upper 30s and the warmest can get up to the 70s. It doesn't rain often in the winter either. It's an abrasive track that has plenty of grip no matter the weather or even if it's wet! With that being said, it will eat up your tires. Check out their site for prices and their calendar. I CR whenever I can during the winter too so I hope to see some fellow R1 riders!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jennings 0.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	994423   Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-08-04 17.28.11.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	232.4 KB
ID:	994425  
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 12-18-2018, 09:08 PM
“Rhinestone Cowboy” MF Doom

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad158 View Post

I’ll see you in 2020.
Tad158 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode