Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums - View Single Post - Exhaust popped off! Help!
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 03:55 AM
Sabotage
My R1 go to warp drive

Sad to say but that repair is not going to last. I used buy Two Brothers CF exhaust and this was a common occurrence. I've formed an opinion that Two Brothers exhaust are crap and I will never invest in their exhaust again. The material they use with the CF exhaust becomes brittle and crack over time. The only way I was able to permanently repair the exhaust was to run a brace from one end of the exhaust to the other, to keep it together. I tried cutting an inch off as stated, I tried twisting it, like you did and all the repairs fell apart over time.

PCV tuned, Bazzaz QS, Air box mod, BMC Filter, Block off plates, Flashed ECU, -1 Front Sprocket, SpeedoDRD, Spiegler Lines, EBC Extreme Pro pads, Braking SK Rotors, Q3's, Leo Vince Carbon Fiber slip-on W/ Y-Pipe, Black and Gold Euro conversion, 10,000k HID, Brembo MC and clutch perch, Smoke Puig Windscreen, Shogun Frame Sliders, Signal mirrors, Harris rearset, Techtronic auto blipper, EK 3D 520 chain conversion, Ohlins 30mm ctrg & TTX shock, Lightech chain adjuster, CF sbk hugger, TI bolts kit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome