2018 MotoGP Season **Spoiler Alert** - Page 5 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
MotoGP Forum for the latest in MotoGP news an events.

533Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-09-2018, 06:33 PM
wanna B on the Track

Send a message via AIM to castrolr1
My Bad

"I can't wait till I'm old enough to feel ways about things" (Phillip J. Fry)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-09-2018, 06:49 PM
ROWDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by One2 View Post
Damn. If didn’t watch MotoGP, I would be thinking that Rossi came in last place the past few years based on how he is being portrayed in this thread alone.
I see things have not changed at this place! Wow, the tool shed is open. lol How's things with one of the wiser ones? good I hope. I look in and find things are as normal.

ROWDY

Last edited by Stonewall; 02-09-2018 at 06:51 PM.
post #83 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Venom X/O

Go Yamaha! Honestly I gave up on the tool patrol, Rossi could give his organ to a cancer patient and they would criticize it.

I miss Spies
RichRaven05 likes this.

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R1-016 Venom Squadron
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #84 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-11-2018, 06:16 PM
My R1 eats me.

I just love this sport and am a big fan of Rossi. I used to hate Rossi's rivals in the early 2000s but the more I like this sport, the more I enjoy rivalry, dramas, battles, and shows. And now, hatred's gone and things get more exciting. I'm happy that I don't hate anyone on the grid who threats Rossi because I finally admitted that Rossi was not the only greatest rider on earth. This led me to another level of joy watching this sport.
R1_OOKLAH, NZ_R1, emilson and 1 others like this.
post #85 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 01:24 AM
I eat my R1

Yeah, it's not much fun without competition. Could be a good season, especially if JLo can win some races.

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk
r6 Jay likes this.
post #86 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 08:47 AM
The Poe Poe!

I'm all for good battles, competition, and rivalry, but I can't support anyone like JLo with his past attitude, actions, and whinning. If you're not a "good person", no amount of skill can get me to like you! He's about the only one I truly despise and don't want to see do well.

Everyone else I'm fairly good with. I still think MM jacked with Rossi back a couple of years ago and probably cost him #10, in favor of the fellow spaniard JLo, but he at least has a decent personality.
stan1 likes this.

Job, Age, and Injuries forced track days to be a thing of the past

2004 FJR 1300
2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S Silver/Black, PDK (600 WHP)
2016 RAM 4x4 MegaCab Laramie Sport in Silver
2006 Ram 4x4 (1053 WHP) [email protected] MPH at 7100 lbs. (Sold)

My vids

post #87 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwole View Post
I'm all for good battles, competition, and rivalry, but I can't support anyone like JLo with his past attitude, actions, and whinning. If you're not a "good person", no amount of skill can get me to like you! He's about the only one I truly despise and don't want to see do well.

Everyone else I'm fairly good with. I still think MM jacked with Rossi back a couple of years ago and probably cost him #10, in favor of the fellow spaniard JLo, but he at least has a decent personality.
You say you can't support a person like Lorenzo because of his attitude, actions, and whining. Which leads you to conclude he is not a good person and lacks a decency. The same case can be made about Trump, yet he enjoys plenty of support from members on this forum.
Mysteryman and r6 Jay like this.
post #88 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 04:43 PM
Venom X/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K.1000r View Post
You say you can't support a person like Lorenzo because of his attitude, actions, and whining. Which leads you to conclude he is not a good person and lacks a decency. The same case can be made about Trump, yet he enjoys plenty of support from members on this forum.
Stay on topic snowflake
BigSwole and iamzombie like this.

Whoody whoody woo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You pecker head....
R1-016 Venom Squadron

post #89 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 06:32 PM
Twisty Roads for me!

JLo is a Snake!!! Can't stand that guy.

Stan

Quote:

BigSwole likes this.

My 07 mod's

Ohlins TTX-36, Ohlins 25mm front cart, Fastcard Gen III, Dynojet Ing module, Quick shifter, Akro Evo II, Speedohealer, Zumo 550 GPS, Pluig DB, Seat Cal, Gel seat, 520 kit, Steel brake lines, Hid 6000k lights high and low beams, Bridgestone BT-016R 120/70, and 190/55, Greg flush mount lights, LED tail light, Driven Gel grips, GTYR air filter, Passport 8500 Rader dector, HPC steering damper, Marchesini Wheels, Pazzo short levers, Vortex Rear sets..
post #90 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 08:15 PM
wanna B on the Track

Send a message via AIM to castrolr1
Quote:

"I can't wait till I'm old enough to feel ways about things" (Phillip J. Fry)
post #91 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by castrolr1 View Post
Case in point...
post #92 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-14-2018, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheaded View Post
Stay on topic snowflake
Yes sir, Captain 'Venom Squadron' idiot sir!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	e7523aa9139c7d755e046d04f9b51c01.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	973177  
Mysteryman likes this.

Last edited by P.K.1000r; 02-14-2018 at 08:53 PM.
post #93 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-15-2018, 05:03 AM
I eat my R1

Quote:

LOL. I don't think even Rossi believes that now!

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk
post #94 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-15-2018, 03:46 PM
The Poe Poe!

Quote:
Okay..lol
Let me add a few things then.

JLo winning races (or any sports, tv, hollywood, figure, etc.) have NO baring on my life or anyones lives beside his own and his sponsors. All already rich enough.

Trump (Whom I support completely) is trying to SAVE our country from the former Terrorist Obama and THANK GOD he won against the Freakin CRIMINAL Hillary!!!!

Trumps personel life as a man and they way he talks has ZERO to do with how well he can lead, fix, and save this country from the crazy A$$ Liberals / Democrats (whom are mostly criminals... in fact most politicians are criminals). Trump isn't a typical politician or one at all, and that's why we hired him to do the job of trying to get our country back on track.

So, my point still stands about JLo and anybody else who is just lining their own pockets and doing nothing to help society. And Yes, Rossi and others fall into that category, but they know to act and conduct themselves as a pro athlete / sports figure.
stan1 likes this.

Job, Age, and Injuries forced track days to be a thing of the past

2004 FJR 1300
2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S Silver/Black, PDK (600 WHP)
2016 RAM 4x4 MegaCab Laramie Sport in Silver
2006 Ram 4x4 (1053 WHP) [email protected] MPH at 7100 lbs. (Sold)

My vids

post #95 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-15-2018, 06:18 PM
If you ain't first your last

How did trump get pulled into this lol and I find it funny how people always express their views on trump about how he talks, or Presents himself, they usually sound just like him or worse. I support him in his ideas, not so much his presentation but everybody is overly sensitive about everything so it's entertaining to me. As for JLO his worst day at work would still beat my best any day. I couldn't imagine doing what I loved and being anything less than extatic every day. But I guess he doesn't know anything different.
post #96 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-15-2018, 06:44 PM
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfloyd7 View Post
How did trump get pulled into this lol and I find it funny how people always express their views on trump about how he talks, or Presents himself, they usually sound just like him or worse. I support him in his ideas, not so much his presentation but everybody is overly sensitive about everything so it's entertaining to me. As for JLO his worst day at work would still beat my best any day. I couldn't imagine doing what I loved and being anything less than extatic every day. But I guess he doesn't know anything different.

Except that JLO never seems happy, just more of a dick!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
BigSwole and stan1 like this.
post #97 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-15-2018, 08:06 PM
Chef R1

Why do I need to buy a stinking timing pass, why canít they just include that with the already expensive subscription. And why arenít they showing video of the Thai practice!!

Fokin dorna I swear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #98 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 03:16 AM
I miss my R1

Yeah I gotta say I'm disappointed with their coverage of the tests this year as well... It's nice they've got the commentary team working, but I want to see more of the bikes running on track.

post #99 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 05:55 AM
I eat my R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@alltimes View Post
Why do I need to buy a stinking timing pass, why canít they just include that with the already expensive subscription. And why arenít they showing video of the Thai practice!!

Fokin dorna I swear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorna and Bein sports suck.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #100 of 804 (permalink) Old 02-16-2018, 09:02 AM
Klaus Von Slowpoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfloyd7 View Post
everybody is overly sensitive about everything
Well, I think we've boiled things down to an essential truth.

Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode