2013 Deals Gap Forums Convention | Sign Up | Chat Thread - Page 33 - Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
2013 East Coast Convention Graves Yamaha R1/R6 Deals Gap Convention June 9-16, 2013

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #641 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 08:59 AM
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQ View Post
Yes, this has been a yearly thing during June. We are working on a venue and format for the next event. As soon as we have a lock we will get the word out.

If there is not a full Convention for 2014, there will be at least a handful of the regulars showing up for a few days (actually kind of how the event started in the first place). We'll definitely get that word out as well.
What's the deal? Poor attendance? Send me a pm if you wish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sig by Petrol Spice
TEAM:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Godspeed Chad "Gawarrior" Clifton - June 25, 2008
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #642 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Yamaha blue, in any color.

Send a message via Yahoo to DanQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil1 View Post
We're looking into finding a new location due to the size and operating future of Nantahala Village, and Shane is discussing the event open to more people. When it takes nearly a year to iron out these types of details, scheduling a full Convention at this point would be pretty tough to do, unless we were shooting for the November-December time frame.

Signature by SpidermanSS. Thanks Shane!

Dan

CCS #598
91 FZR 1000
04 YZF-R1

05 YZF-R6 (track bike)
05 Vmax 20th Anniversary 98 of 2000
04 Road Star Warrior

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
post #643 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Miguel - LuCkY NJ Officer

Garage
im interested in making the trip this year, starting a new thread on this ?

Renthal kevlar DC : Flush Mount signals : Integrated Tail : GYTR Tank Pad : GYTR Frame Sliders : Motovation Clutch Sliders : Stomp Grips : Custom RearFender Elim : ZG Corsa Smoked : Yoshi Case Savers : Vortex Bar Ends , SwingArm Sliders : Hero3 : Dunlop Q3's : Graves 3/4 system w/ CF heatshields : Motion Pro Rev 2 : Renthal Clip Ons : Brembo RCS 19 : Lacomoto CF Hugger : Lightech Chain Adjusters w/ Lifters : Annitori QS Pro : Graves Block Offs : TWM Gas Cap :

post #644 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Super Duper Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil1 View Post
Yeah, without you there it just went downhill!

TEAM: SO SCARED NO LEAN

Greenstreak quote from Barber... "Woah... I have a log in my ass!"

Godspeed to my fallen brothers - elviswarrior, Gawarrior, Vman1300

post #645 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
tHE GODFATHER

Send a message via AIM to SpidermanSS
What he said ... lol are you planning on attending or just commenting .... lol

/
/
/

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

KILO 3483 : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior : Vman1300 : Bandrews
post #646 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 12:51 PM
The Lead Farmer

I'm down, as long as the date is right. Got a bunch of stuff planned this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikays View Post
Kirk is a total dick.

post #647 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Super Duper Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidermanSS View Post
He's a pretender now... no way he comes all the way from Washington to Deals Gap.

post #648 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Super Duper Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meister37 View Post
I'm down, as long as the date is right. Got a bunch of stuff planned this summer.
You better be there... we've got business to finish!

post #649 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Venom CO

Send a message via AIM to R1Buttercup Send a message via Yahoo to R1Buttercup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevap View Post
You better be there... we've got business to finish!

And you still owe me a beer!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Sig by GearHeaded

THE NURSE
The real

post #650 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 04:45 PM
I wreck my R1

First round is on me.
post #651 of 656 (permalink) Old 02-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpidermanSS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevap View Post
He's a pretender now... no way he comes all the way from Washington to Deals Gap.
You sunsabitches know I'd love to make it. I will make another in the future. Somewhere in the middle of the US would be great. Lots a details to sort, mid week track day would be cool, but that's a lot to ask for people already spending money on a vacation. There has to be another spot in the US with tons of great roads to ride within a half hour of a central location.

Sig by Petrol Spice
TEAM:

Godspeed Chad "Gawarrior" Clifton - June 25, 2008
post #652 of 656 (permalink) Old 03-14-2014, 01:23 PM
Squid Basher

Hey guys started a link for a MEET. since the convention isn't going down. 2014 Deals Gap Forum MEET. Give those of us still going the chance to be up there.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
post #653 of 656 (permalink) Old 03-15-2014, 08:05 AM
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast

I see no such link

R1-016 VENOM Squadron

2012 YZF-R1 Raven
SuperBikeUnlimited Flashed ECU
Leo Vince Italia Slip-ons
MJS Cat Delete Mid Pipe
Renthal Dual Compound Grips
Hot Bodies smoked wind screen
Hot Bodies smoked Flush front signals
Shorty levers
6k H.I.D.'s
A&R smog block-off plates
Smoked signal integrated taillight
R1 labeled frame sliders
R1 labeled spool sliders
post #654 of 656 (permalink) Old 03-19-2014, 07:05 PM
Super Duper Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torementor View Post
I see no such link
That's because you're not looking in the right place!

https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407170

post #655 of 656 (permalink) Old 03-11-2015, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
tHE GODFATHER

Send a message via AIM to SpidermanSS
Super everyone .... Anyone ride around here ? https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=477201

/
/
/

Twitter:
/

Instagram:
/

KILO 3483 : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior : Vman1300 : Bandrews
post #656 of 656 (permalink) Old 03-12-2015, 08:50 AM
KyleM's 09 R1 is no DESMO! :-)

Wow this thing still works! haven't been in here in a while!!!

NESBA/WERA/CCS #195
R1-016 Venom Squadron
TN Lead Officer

IRISH RACING

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode