Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums

Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums (https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/)
-   MotoGP (https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/88-motogp/)
-   -   2019 MotoGP Season **Spoiler Alert** (https://www.r1-forum.com/forums/88-motogp/627733-2019-motogp-season-%2A%2Aspoiler-alert%2A%2A.html)

DarkHorse 11-21-2018 06:50 PM

2019 MotoGP Season **Spoiler Alert**
 
I see nobody else did it.

DarkHorse 11-23-2018 05:18 AM

MV fastest in testing again. :serious:

MadVlad 11-23-2018 11:29 AM

Oh dang didnít realize that Moto2 was testing today. It should be an interesting matchup on those triple engines next season, Iím sure Triumph will come around as the season progresses.

NZ_R1 11-24-2018 05:52 AM

There is a special at the moment to buy the VideoPass for the off season for 1 euro. Covers the official testing and also access to the MotoGP library.

Offer valid until 25 Nov European time.

Just watch out for the autorenewal at the start of the season.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L02 using Tapatalk

castrolr1 11-27-2018 04:49 AM

in for 2019

drjak 11-29-2018 01:44 PM

Mav and VR saying way different things. They both decided on engine #1 (Yam gave them two new engines to test at Valencia. They tested #1 on day 1, and #2 on day 2. Both riders said engine #1) but VR says they are still in trouble. After 5 laps, tire going off. Mav is stating things are great. We may see the beginning of Mav taking over dev. He is too young and inexperienced for this. I don't know why these idiots question the old man. He has been developing premier class bikes since 2000, the NSR @ Honda. NSR, RC211v, and the M1's since the first crossplane. Ignore him at your peril. VR has been telling him this since 2015 and look what happened this year. Stubborn mf'ers.

iamzombie 11-29-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drjak (Post 8758777)
Mav and VR saying way different things. They both decided on engine #1 (Yam gave them two new engines to test at Valencia. They tested #1 on day 1, and #2 on day 2. Both riders said engine #1) but VR says they are still in trouble. After 5 laps, tire going off. Mav is stating things are great. We may see the beginning of Mav taking over dev. He is too young and inexperienced for this. I don't know why these idiots question the old man. He has been developing premier class bikes since 2000, the NSR @ Honda. NSR, RC211v, and the M1's since the first crossplane. Ignore him at your peril. VR has been telling him this since 2015 and look what happened this year. Stubborn mf'ers.

Maverick has been fast and given positive comments in testing every year since he switched to Yamaha, and we've seen how that ended up in the season proper.

I don't believe Yamaha will quite be ready to give up on Rossi yet, since he's still been finishing ahead of Maverick in the standings.

NZ_R1 12-01-2018 06:41 AM

It seems no one really understands what is the problem with the M1. Rossi's crash at Sepang was just weird - I don't think he understood what happened.

Morbidelli likes the M1 though after a season on the 2017 Honda.

MadVlad 12-01-2018 06:46 AM

Morbidelli is looking very sharp on that bike already, itís impressive. If he performs Iím sure Yamaha will offer him Rossiís seat.

BigSwole 12-01-2018 09:29 AM

Yamaha needs to bone up a bit more to get back on top.

castrolr1 12-01-2018 09:43 AM

19 Attachment(s)
I like watching Bagnaia RIP it. Always like to see how the new guys cross over

Now. Yes I am a Rossi nut hugger. But when Mav says bike feels great and Rossi says we still have problems. Listen to the old man please

emilson 12-01-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by castrolr1 (Post 8758937)
I like watching Bagnaia RIP it. Always like to see how the new guys cross over

Now. Yes I am a Rossi nut hugger. But when Mav says bike feels great and Rossi says we still have problems. Listen to the old man please

i agree, you gotta go with the old mans experience here

drjak 12-02-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamzombie (Post 8758779)
Maverick has been fast and given positive comments in testing every year since he switched to Yamaha, and we've seen how that ended up in the season proper.

I don't believe Yamaha will quite be ready to give up on Rossi yet, since he's still been finishing ahead of Maverick in the standings.

Yeah he has done this before. He thinks things are great and then he starts whining we he canít do anything on the bike. Valentino knows what to look for, lknows the minutia that will get them wins or get them in trouble. Mav is so up and down with his riding, comments, and development work. All I know is what Mav said last week. ďThis is the bikeĒ and what not. No rook, the bikes will be completely different come Sepang and Qatar. Rossi sees the gains Ducati just made in testing, as well as Honda and even Suzuki. Yes Yamaha have fixed many of their 2018 issues. What Rossi sees and Mav does not is that Ducati, Honda, and Suzuki just took a big step forward while they are merely fixing 2018 issues. 2019i will be different. Everyone should be scared of Gigi and that Ducati. If they fix their mid corner issues with handling, even Honda knows they are fukt.

KMac 12-02-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drjak (Post 8758989)
Everyone should be scared of Gigi and that Ducati. If they fix their mid corner issues with handling, even Honda knows they are fukt.


Couldn't happen to two more deserving riders.



Marquez and Lorenzo, that is. I hope Ducati OWNS them next year.

hutch311 12-02-2018 04:29 PM

In for 2019. Excited to see what happens.

NZ_R1 12-03-2018 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drjak (Post 8758989)
Everyone should be scared of Gigi and that Ducati. If they fix their mid corner issues with handling, even Honda knows they are fukt.

They have pretty much fixed it. The GP18 was very competitive at PI this year.

The Hondas will be better next year. Marquez has followed the Ducs for many laps this season and knows exactly what needs to be improved.

It will be really interesting to see how quick Lorenzo is once he's completely fixed. Can't wait for next season!

bsgesch 12-03-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NZ_R1 (Post 8759047)
It will be really interesting to see how quick Lorenzo is once he's completely fixed. Can't wait for next season!

Third manufacturer in four years, can't that guy hold a job?

BigSwole 12-03-2018 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsgesch (Post 8759053)
Third manufacturer in four years, can't that guy hold a job?

I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank though.

Jimmy boy 12-03-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSwole (Post 8759063)
I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank though.

I donít think so, his pride wonít let him.
I think he wouldíve been better off on the duc . He was getting used to it finally

iamzombie 12-03-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSwole (Post 8759063)
I'm sure he's laughing all the way to the bank though.

It's already been reported that his salary at HRC is considerably less than at Ducati. HRC already has the best rider on the grid, why would they pay Lorenzo big bucks to join them?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome