Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wicked R1
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the Gauge Cluster Lighting ('00 R1) is LCD and standard bulb or LCD/LED ('01's are LCD/LED). I'm looking at the Backlighting Conversion from BlueGauge.com, but it can only be done if the Gauge Cluster Lighting is LCD/LED.

Jerry

·
Wicked R1
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K916 said:
You could buy the entire unit from Moto-Graphics

It looks hot
I contacted Moto-Graphics, but they said " We do not sell the color gauge clusters."

Bluegauge.com can backlight my existing cluster.

Thanks for the replys.

Jerry

·
Wicked R1
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
K916 said:
Dont the guys at bluegauge.com know if their product is suitable for the 00 R1 ?
He said he had never done the conversion on a 2000 year model. Since my first reply from Martinc stated that the 2000 R1 was LCD/LED, then Bluegauge.com can do the conversion. I guess from now on they will know they can do it. Kind of like R&D. I guess I'm the first....................................!

·