Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
01 r1 for sale, 4500 obo

up for sale is my 01 r1, mechanically the bike is 10/10 runs perfect and the low end/mid range on these bikes is great, the bike is also very well maintained, always on stands and covered when its not being ridden, cosmetically i would give the bike a 7/10, i lowsided at summit point this past summer, some light rash on the right mid/lower, the headlight lenses have some light scuffs. also the bike fell over in my trailer, the end of the tail is cracked along with left mid and front fender, i have a new tail, front fender for it along with a solo seat cowl that just need painted, i may have them painted and on before it gets sold. the damage sounds much worse than it is. paint shines like new and other than the slight rash theres nothing wrong with the bike.

13,xxx miles, mods in sig. rear pp has about 60% tread left, fronts only got about 1500 miles and doesnt show much wear. asking 4500 obo, need it sold to help pay for school.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
clean bike but
way to high of an asking price, i paid 4000 for my 02 r1 with 9000 miles.

thanks, idk that seems to be what ive seen others go for lately in my area, im open to all offers.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks^^

im open to all offers, bike runs perfect, i wouldn't see the carbs on this thing being a downfall to the bike at all, the throttle on this thing is soo smooth all throughout the powerband, much smoother than a lot of the FI bikes i've ridden.

i can help assist with delivery anywhere between central PA to south central VA. just winterized the bike and its sitting covered in my garage right outside of Hershey PA.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also the scotts damper is not staying on the bike, because of the fact its universal i am going to keep it.

bump.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump 4k.. need it gone.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks hoolihan. i got an offer for 3700.. was hoping for a bit more but im considering.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thought i had it sold, buyer backed out at the last minute. ill take 3800 for it.

i hate to do it but i might have to put it on ebay.

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
your tempting me notguilty411 i'm waiting on a responce from a guy selling a 2000 on craigslist here in georgia bone stock red looks perfect 13000 miles $3700. If he doesnt get back to me after christmas might have to drive up. Does it have a clean title? Do you have registration receits? Any other paperwork Thanks ROD

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROD, clean title, i have proof of it currently being registered in PA, its also got a current PA state inspection until april i think. Ill be in south central VA after the holidays, a little bit closer to you.

i pulled the bike out of the garage yesterday after being put away for the past month or so, it fired right up and i couldnt fight the urge to ride it, so i took it around the block a few times. it runs perfect.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lynchburg VA, about 30min drive east of Roanoke. I go to school there, ill be there jan 6 through beginning of may. hopefully ill have it sold by may though haha.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats a great price for that bike. I just picked one up in September that was bone stock for 4500. The exhaust alone is worth a grand at least and then all the other mods. I wish you would have been selling it in September. Good luck on letting a great looking bike go.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats a great price for that bike. I just picked one up in September that was bone stock for 4500. The exhaust alone is worth a grand at least and then all the other mods. I wish you would have been selling it in September. Good luck on letting a great looking bike go.
thanks bro, i may just hang on to it until spring and then put it up for sale again if i dont get any takers soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is this bike still for sale

Is this bike still for sale? PM me and let me know. Some ass hole hit me on my R1 earlier this year and the insurance company totaled my bike. I miss my bike and get mad when I see people riding on theirs all the time. I am in northern va. Alexandria/Arlington area

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
still for sale, the bike is currently located in PA, Ill be traveling back down to VA sunday.

pm sent.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.