1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GRAND OPENING!

The Lucky Thirteenth Gear Store is now open!​

013 Squad Gear Store
Come one, come all and check out our new concept in Squad Gear. Buy what you want, when you want, and have it shipped directly to you! No more losing out because we didn't make the minimum order. No more waiting until "ordering season". :jump

Any and all proceeds go directly to the Squadron Treasurer, 4EverWiKiD (AKA Eric) and pricing is such as to cover costs, plus a little to the treasury for future contests, get togethers, etc., whatever we vote on. Just to be clear, no person or persons make any money from this. It's all about you! And getting you the gear you've been asking for!

I will be listening to your suggestions and seeing what I can do about making it happen. Let me hear your comments, complaints, and suggestions. :fact

Oh, and just a reminder, Squad Gear makes great Christmas gifts! :) PM me for my address.. J/K ! :hammer:

013 Squad Gear Store

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
Tapcon's wife I think was volunteered by Tom :dunno :lol

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got an email saying that someone on here made the first gear purchase! Yeah!

·
14,730 Posts
I'll be making one soon :fact

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jan sale!

JAN SALE! 013 Gear Zip Hoodie
PRICE REDUCED! :dollar Brrr! Friggin' cold outside,
so if you need some awesome 013 gear to keep the chill off, this is it! You just might be tempted to wear it everywhere!

Oh hell yeah! I'll have one!

Don't forget! Any and all proceeds go directly to the Squadron Treasurer, 4EverWiKiD (AKA Eric) and pricing is such as to cover costs, plus a little to the treasury for future contests, get togethers, etc., whatever we vote on. Just to be clear, no person or persons make any money from this. It's all about you! And getting you the gear you've been asking for!

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got this in an email if anybody wants it.....:sneaky

Take $5 off
orders of $40* or more
02/10/2012 - 02/14/2012
use code: 02LEAP10

Coupon code 02LEAP10 must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on , 02/10/2012 2012 at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on 02/14/2012 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Offer valid online at CafePress only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders.

·
14,730 Posts
I would make this thread a sticky :sing:

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
another coupon for the store....

FREE SHIPPING
on orders over $60*
3/6/12 – 3/12/12
use code: SHOPTM1

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Another Coupon....

$5 OFF :dollar:dollar:dollar:dollar:dollar
on orders over $45*
3/29/12 – 4/5/12
use code: SHOPTM3

Get your summer gear!

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, been a year since I posted in here!

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Updates in progress! Stay tuned........If you have any ideas or changes let me know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
6 Participants
xTomKx
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing