Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The 02 R1 is very Rated `R`!
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB 02-03 Damaged Tail Section

I'm looking for a damaged 02-03 (any color) tail section that someone is willing to give away for next to nothing! I can tape it together as long as its all there!

I have an 02 with a MIG dual can exhaust. This exhaust comes with a new fiberglass tail section. I want to strengthen this section and repaint but have my bike to ride also.

I just need a salvaged stock tailsection that I can modify to fit over the cans. The stock one will not fit unless it is cut. I tried my factory one before I sold it.

Just let me know what you have and how much!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a black 03 tailsection. It is cracked on the left side, and it is missing one tab under the passenger seat on the left side. Make me an offer. I can try to get pics of it to send you later on if you would like.

·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey ticoR1!

I don't even know what a used damaged tail goes for! I am not looking to spend much at all. Shipping is going to cost me a little $ also.

I live in Iowa so it shouldn't be a whole lot to ship it UPS and its already damaged so don't have to worry about insurance.

Just give me a rpice with shipping included and i'll let you know if its a good deal or too much.

Thanks

·
twist the grip!!!!!
8 Posts
I have a red '02 tail section that is cracked with (1) small piece missing, will sell for $30.00 shipped.

·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which ever one of you accepts paypal and tells me the email address to send it to gets the sale.

Just reply back or pm me!

Thanks

·
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey fellow forum members!

Sorry I haven't answered lately. I was out of town visiting family.

I have found a tail section locally that was silver that will match my bike for now.

Sorry that I didn't let you know sooner.

I posted a while ago about the forum going mobile. But no one ever answered me!

I am always able to check my email when I'm on the road but can't get on the forum through my cell.

·
what could possibly go wrong
2,241 Posts
RED 04

I'll take the tail if you have it still, I sent you a PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts