Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Put it in her butt!
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know what the limit is on the 02-03 injectors? spidermanss said that they limit you on how much hp you can make after you install the usual bolt ons then add like cams or something.if their are a aftermarket injector out there how much they want for em?:music487

·
Vendor
266 Posts
fcknflyn said:
anybody know what the limit is on the 02-03 injectors? spidermanss said that they limit you on how much hp you can make after you install the usual bolt ons then add like cams or something.if their are a aftermarket injector out there how much they want for em?:music487
You will need a bigger injector above 155 hp and or more pressure.

·
see you at the races and ride
3,906 Posts
chuck, Great ride at the 200 last weekend, those first 10-15 laps were like qualifiers or a sprint race. Did you use carbs or FI on that bike and what kind of rwhp was that monster putting down. Les

here is a pic of chucks bike minutes before kickoff.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
forgive me if this sounds dumb... but what kind of bike is that?

the upper and tail look like a 00-01 model... the tank, I dunno... swingarm I assume is a custom.... and the frame looks like nothing currently available for sale - almost like a 04 without the ram air ducts

·
Put it in her butt!
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so 155rwhp is about the limit so i am stressing the hell out the fuel system with a 40 shot with my exaust ,air box ,stacks,pc3r....etc?hey chuck how much for you race injectors,not that i need them know but soon!:sneaky

·
Vendor
266 Posts
VinR1 said:
forgive me if this sounds dumb... but what kind of bike is that?

the upper and tail look like a 00-01 model... the tank, I dunno... swingarm I assume is a custom.... and the frame looks like nothing currently available for sale - almost like a 04 without the ram air ducts
Yes, It's my personal F1 bike I built 3 years ago. Its a R1 custom I use this bike at willow springs races because there are no rules for the F1 class in WSMC racing. To bad the AMA will never have a class that cool!

·
Vendor
266 Posts
LDHR1 said:
chuck, Great ride at the 200 last weekend, those first 10-15 laps were like qualifiers or a sprint race. Did you use carbs or FI on that bike and what kind of rwhp was that monster putting down. Les

here is a pic of chucks bike minutes before kickoff.
This bike was run for the Willow 200 with FI (175 hp)

·
Vendor
266 Posts
fcknflyn said:
so 155rwhp is about the limit so i am stressing the hell out the fuel system with a 40 shot with my exaust ,air box ,stacks,pc3r....etc?hey chuck how much for you race injectors,not that i need them know but soon!:sneaky
We can supply bigger injectors. I do not know the price that they would sell for. Maybe 200 - 250 $

1 - 13 of 13 Posts