Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a 02/03 PC3r. It is in new condition and includes everything as new with instructions, tuning shops, and box.

**SOLD**

pm me if interested.
thanks!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump. any takers?

·
12th Man
174 Posts
jgreene711. What's the deal? I was first to respond, PM'ed you, and you asked me for my email, and in less than 5 minutes later, tell me "Sorry I just sold it". Dude, that's messed up. If you had someone lined up already, just tell me, and I'll wait to see if it falls through. Don't leave people hangin' like that. Not cool. Was it b/c I asked for an updated pic of it with proof of the date?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TEXAGGIE, first one that comes with $ gets it.

Here's your pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TexAggie, I just sell to who comes with money first. I have learned to not wait when people say they are going to buy something unless i have bought/sold with them before. you can ask around on the forum. quite a few people have bought and sold to me.

·
12th Man
174 Posts
Not to kick a dead horse, but when I PM'd you, you still had it for sale and I asked for a pic of it with verification. Your next PM told me you sold it. So why did you post the picture of it after selling it? Look at the times of the posts. You told me you sold it before 4:13pm yet you posted the picture with the note at 4:18pm? I"m not trying to be a detective here, but that seems very strange. Could you explain. To test the post times, my watch says its 4:32pm. Lets see what the forum post time is.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
b/c someone offered $ paypal'd right then, but never got back. listen man. if you want it, pm me and i will give you my paypal info. that's it, bottom line man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts