Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
03 R1 complete+ race parts for sale

Here is a list of parts that came off an 03 r1 and should work with 02 as well maybe some other years such 98-02 but u might have to fabricate a little maybe not, This bike was used in the track and some street riding , some of the parts got less than 100 miles on them which is about 2 track days on them installed early to Mid of 07 season.
  • PENSKE 8987 rear shock which sprung to compensate a rider up to 215lb and as low as 185 LB I believe , Shock almost brand new after was sent to PENSKE directly to be checked and served which I have the receipt ,there is few scratches here and there on the reservoir tank and nothing to notice but it will come with manual and all mounting parts, Shock is 3 clicks (low compression, high compression, rebound) also shock allow you to adjust the ride high on the fly without have to take it a part, This shock are user servable and rebuild-able and you could use them in any other bikes as well with which this is why they are the best bang for the buck but it will work in all R1 model year 98-03 and R6 00-03 ,
  • *ARATA full race titanium system got a 2 track days on it so it is almost brand new got one small dent or u can call it a squeeze in the silencer can at the inlet side where is the rivet seal the canister pictures will be upon request,
  • Front forks which I bough from WERA got race tech internals which honestly they are the best than the stock also must have if you got Performance rear shock such PENSKE ..Forks got one season instead of 2 track days early 07 were installed ,so they don?t need any maint at all adjust ride and go
  • Steel braded line made by HEL got 2 track days on them
  • Complete Eng got only 9000 miles and the good part is it has graves racing cam and graves valves when I bough it from the 1st owner at that time bike had 3500 miles on it ?he also polished the head as well, Eng come with a set of velocity stacks incorporated in the custom air box..Eng run so strong and was complemented by the full Arata racing system and off ?course the power commander map, Eng stored properly and been drained from all fluids ready to roll , Bike did feel hack a lot stronger to compare to my buddy 02 R1 with these racing cam.
So I have the list below of the parts that I have, I crashed pretty bad with my leg got ran over it by another rider to take some hard ware and rehab time I want be able to ride for this coming season + frame took nice punch on the right side and could be used for stunt only ,that is why am parting out the goodies and going to start all over with only street riding on a new R1 ?I tried to be as much reasonable in my price as I could be ..as u all know these parts not cheap ..am not listing the shipping coast as that will be determined by your Zip code at the time of purchase to be far for the S+H to the buyer. I will be listing these parts on Ebay at a latter date but I figured to post here 1st ?. Pictures available UPON your request , You can PM if you like to buy any of these parts listed below

02-03 R1 Frame with Salvage certificate ........SOLD

Complete 03 R1 Eng with 9k internal graves race cam& valves make me a reasonable offer

PCIII USB $225 ......

PENSKE 8987 $775 Triple adjustment ...Lowered to $700

Front Forks with race tech internal 100% straight $400 (as some of you know internals alone coast well over $400)

ARATA Full racing system $600 ...Lowered to $540

Stock clip on left $40 ...Lowered to 30

Stock clip on Right $20 (clip on is nicked and you want be able to install the bar end stabilizer but it function 100% without)

Scott steering damper $ 225 .......sold

Front caliper comes with HEL steel braded line and race brake pads $ 60 each $120 for both

Rear Caliper comes with HEL steel braded line and race brake pads $60

Front break disk $ 30 each $60 for set

Rear break disk $ 30

Set of custom powder professionally coated & straight blue R1 wheels with set of a new baring were installed at that time $ 375 for both ......SOLD

Swing arm with small scratch $150 .........Lowered to $90

Triple tree upper and lower complete with fresh new bearing $ 100

Radiator assembly with fan also am including a spare fan $125 works 100% and Zero leak

RK 520GWX 114 link with 15 f /43r sprocket combo got less than 300 miles on it perfect shape ( you will only need master link) $110<-------- sold

Armor Bodies complete racing plastic Including ( upper, lower tail and front fender) painted 2 tone , Yamaha race blue on the upper , Lower and tail is black with custom stripes they need some body work and I will include the paint to match with the sale which is DuPONT $200 <------------ SOLD

Rear stock huger, front scratched fender, chain guard and stock under tail $70

Set of 120/70-17front 190/50-17R Pirelli Coursa III with 2 track days got about 150 miles on them some track wear for $175 but they will last you very well long in the street or maybe 2 more track days....SOLD

·
Registered
233 Posts
Are you thinking about selling your velocity stacks?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you thinking about selling your velocity stacks?
Sorry velocity stacks are incorporated with the custom air box and it will go with the complete Eng assembly

·
AMA Life Member
269 Posts
Got pics of your Arata system? I'm looking for one.
Thanks

·
yield
17,823 Posts
Where do you live? Interested in swingarm maybe if ship isnt to crazy...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Can you email or post pic of the 520 conv. Also what is that over stock? My email is [email protected] .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where do you live? Interested in swingarm maybe if ship isnt to crazy...
central Pa......As i mentioned am not going to estimate the shipping coast to be far enough for u ...if you provide the Zip code i will weight the swing arm and i will let you know...It shouldn't be that crazy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you email or post pic of the 520 conv. Also what is that over stock? My email is [email protected] .

520 is the light power conversion weight to gear ratio....Stock is 16 front 46 rear and 530 o ring chain which is heavy chain, Votex as i mentioned above made the light weight chain 520gwx gold chain shaves a few Lb and smaller gears 15 Front and 43 in the rear to get the Eng to work less hard to pull the wheel which is = ...:sneaky, You will only need a mster rivet type link ...This set sells over a $180 ...

·
Registered
233 Posts
So in the end its actually more top end aimed then the orginal right? ANy pics of the setup?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So in the end its actually more top end aimed then the orginal right? ANy pics of the setup?

indeed ...top speed fast pull and lighter front end ...I get u a pic 2moro with the set up :thumbup

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
around what are u lookin to get for the engine?
$875 complete ..Eng including every thing i listed ...Cams alone were over $875...... I will assist on delivering to you chosen shipping carrier a well

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump for a great person to deal with bodywork came on time, he took the time to package everything correctly, buy with confidence people
Again thank you for your business and am glad you got them as u inspected

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.