Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, the lower and upper triple tree for an 02-03 R1 along with the complete front brake set-up, including the calipers and brake pads, along with the brake lines

I'm willing to split apart the upper and lower triple tree, simply let me know which you are intested in, would be $30 each for them

Any questions, shoot me a pm or post here....

$60 shipped on triple tree SOLD!
$60 shipped on calipers SOLD!

Paypal.com accepted

Attachments

·
THE MAN
3,743 Posts
bump for good prices.

these calipers fit the 98-01 bikes. they are a direct bolt on UPGRADE. These calipers are better than the early ones. I believe the use different piston material and have less brake drag because of it.

I want to say also that these tripples go on the early bikes, and have better offset than the early bikes. these tripples are less headshake prone than the early bikes tripples were. I may be mistaken on this point, but I am pretty sure the 02-03 bikes had less offset than the older bikes, which makes them more stable.

·
Banned
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump for good prices.

these calipers fit the 98-01 bikes. they are a direct bolt on UPGRADE. These calipers are better than the early ones. I believe the use different piston material and have less brake drag because of it.

I want to say also that these tripples go on the early bikes, and have better offset than the early bikes. these tripples are less headshake prone than the early bikes tripples were. I may be mistaken on this point, but I am pretty sure the 02-03 bikes had less offset than the older bikes, which makes them more stable.
thanks for the heads up, wasn't aware of these....

:hammer:

·
AFTERHELLBURNER
1,725 Posts
Triple showed up today great seller!!! It seem's I am blocked from the feedback thread and I guess I'm only allowed the limited smiley's also so here's some :boobies

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.