Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

The previous owner did a really bad job of removing an alarm from my 02 and I need the UK wiring diagram to get things tidied up.

I've got a service manual in .pdf format but the wiring colours don't match what I actually have on the bike, I presume its because the manual is for a USA bike?

Does anyone have the UK (or Euro) wiring diagam scanned in that they can post for me please?

Any response greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Andy

· need some new corsa 3's
27 Posts
hi mate, I had the same sort of problem as you- the manual showed different coloured wiring than the one on my bike. I think the manual posted on here is for the 03 5pw r1.if you type in 02 manual in the search bar there is a thread somewhere that links to a site with dozens of manuals on it.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, bought a Haynes manual for it in the end.

It seems the Euro model has an alarm as standard and all the wires that go into it are black which causes confusion with the other black wires in the loom for earths etc.

I'll scan the diagram in and post a link to it on this thread incase anyone needs it in future.

I did have a really good look around the net and all I can find are manuals for US models.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.