1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SLOWMOTION
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Xmen
What do ya all say about this?

03 r1 vs 04 r1

There is no doubt about 04 r1 looks but its about every thing performance, stability, low end, high end, mid range etc.

·
Your flames keep me warm
775 Posts
The 04 kicks the crap out of all previous R1s on all performance categories, with the exception of the 98.

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
LMAO at the exception of the 1998..

Actually.. just noticed you are from "da area"

Ever run into this dude named Chris aka LiteDogg at the Mobil on Penn Ave. by Anacostia park..

He will swear up and down the 98 R1 is the fastest/best performing R1 of all time because:

Yamaha governed the rest of them to be slower, because they realize they made a mistake and the 1998 too fast!! WAIT.. it gets better.. he says the 04 R1 only has 130HP when you put it on the dyno..

ROTFLMAO!!!

Not to mention.. he rides a 1996 ZX-6R!!

·
Your flames keep me warm
775 Posts
Daekwan said:
LMAO at the exception of the 1998..

Actually.. just noticed you are from "da area"

Ever run into this dude named Chris aka LiteDogg at the Mobil on Penn Ave. by Anacostia park..

He will swear up and down the 98 R1 is the fastest/best performing R1 of all time because:

Yamaha governed the rest of them to be slower, because they realize they made a mistake and the 1998 too fast!! WAIT.. it gets better.. he says the 04 R1 only has 130HP when you put it on the dyno..

ROTFLMAO!!!

Not to mention.. he rides a 1996 ZX-6R!!

OMG, I know Im late as hell reading this, but I think I know who you're talking about. Is this a white dude with corn rows, and drives a black 3rd gen RX-7? I think he has a tatoo that says 'litedogg'. But anyway I think there is a little truth to some of what he was saying because Ive been on newer R1s, and mine feels so much different, and its stock for the most part. But wtf is he thinking, 130HP on a 04?? cmon now :2bitchsla

1 - 4 of 4 Posts