Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
611 Posts
LOL! Nice angle on the NOS bottle, hahaha....

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Duh!!!!!! That idiot forgot to clip off the part he cut from someones post on the guys website. It said " Cool site man...."

·
MY Bike Blows Me
126 Posts
its probably the dicks in Italy that are scamming everbody
***##n Itallian facs anway anyway

·
Broke OUTTA Jail
5,070 Posts
STUPID IDIOTS ON EBAY TRYING TO RUN A SCAM...AND THERE NOT EVEN HALFWAY SMART ABOUT IT.....OH AND LOOK, ITS ALSO FREE SHIPPING....WHAT A DEAL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....STUPID FU&#@.

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
611 Posts
On a side note - I like WONDER140's avatar. :thumbup

·
Super Squidly
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just for fun, I sent an email to the guy to see what the default response would be (and how bad the english would be).
Like most of these scams, the english was bad, but there was a section that said you can come to amsterdam to pick up the bike and pay cash there. so i emailed him back and said i would come right over to amsterdam, let's see what he says to that.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I mailed the guy and told him I'll take it. Obviously I won't be sending him any money. I'll tell him that I will only make the purchase in person. LOL

Ian

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I've got you guys covered. LOL Read our email below.

Ian

Tell you what, how about I give you $4,000 for the bike instead of $3,000 and you deliver it in person when you return to the U.S. The extra thousand covers your shipping expenses and time delay. How does that sound? Also, any chance you could provide the bike's vin number ahead of time?

Ian Gilmore

Phil Cole <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello,
I received your email regarding the bike I have for sale on eBay.
Some words about how the deal will be handled:
The bike will be either picked up or delivered from Holland. If pick up is your option, I will be glad to take cash Will help with pickup.
If delivered I will use Lufthansa Airplane Cargo insured
in 3 days from the departure or FedEx- they will deliver it in 3
days at your door.
Will be delivered in best conditions in a crate. I am responsible for all storage and/or shipping costs. I will pay all the fees and insurance too.
For the moment I am in Amsterdam where I have supplied capital for the purchase of a bankrupt store's stock that sold quads and other vehicles new or used.
Now I am trying to sell the remaining stock. I want to sell them fast so that I can get my money back and maybe earn
some more than I have paid for all the stock.
All the manuals and the original documentation are in English.
All emissions tests are succesfully passed.
You will the bike along with all papers and receipts that you need in order to register it to your name.
You will receive the title, keys, owner manual...everything that comes with it.
Being the fact that I am over here and I cannot use my credit cards
and bank account and other instruments that we usually use for payment we can only accept as form of payment the money order.
Mail soon and let me know if you are interested in knowing more details
about this purchase.
Please hurry back with an answer if interested.
Thanks

[email protected] wrote:
I would like to use buy it now please. What should I do?

Ian Gilmore
--------------------

Question from: igilmore
Title of item: 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Seller: britboy450
Starts: Feb-25-04 13:42:32 PST
Ends: Mar-01-04 13:42:32 PST
Price: Currently $1,225.00
To view the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2463032616

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com/ebaymotors

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Hi again,
Sorry but i have clients here and i'm affraid i can not wait because i'm here to sell this bike!
If you are still interested please mail me back and if you are not i want to thank you for your time and patience!
I will try to send it here!
The VIN # is:JS1GW71A632106372
Get back to me with your final decision please!!

·
LoneRone
778 Posts
I'd be down bro, but it says the auction is invalid, damn i really wanted all of us to tool with this guy, we couldv'e have everyone hit the buy now option...LOL...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts