1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· NOVICE
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sold

· NOVICE
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i can do 75 shipped. if you want 3 stiffer clutch springs, i can throw those in for a extra 10 bucks.

· NOVICE
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD, CLUTCH SPRINGS STILL AVAILABLE FOR $10 shipped

· Ghostrider Squadron
9,259 Posts
just FYI.. the steels were cheap.. like $1.80 a piece.. now yamaha has increased price to like $5.45 a plate... so complete clutch wont be as cheap anymore. brn..that was good deal on them.

· NOVICE
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my pricing came from ebay. minus 50 bucks or so

· WERA #5
547 Posts
here you go... I just got F*&&ED royal. So let me guess Brnaber, you tried putting in clutch plates, and realized it was a bad basket, not the plates. Then you sold them to me as "new" these are not new. Unless Yamaha is now sending them out "pre-burned" .

Attachments

· NOVICE
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i actually bought them from another member on here and he told me they were new. sorry man, im not looking to screw anyone. to tell you the truth i didnt even look at them. how can i make it up to you.....

· Banned
1,262 Posts
here you go... I just got F*&&ED royal. So let me guess Brnaber, you tried putting in clutch plates, and realized it was a bad basket, not the plates. Then you sold them to me as "new" these are not new. Unless Yamaha is now sending them out "pre-burned" .

no worries im sure he will refund your money buddy

· NOVICE
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we just spoke on the phone, hes sending them back and im giving him a full refund. like i said im not looking to screw anyone, it was my ignorance that i didnt look at them before i posted them for sale. i wish you would have contacted me first but all is well now. ive done over 40 smooth transactions on this site. my reputation is worth far more than the clutch plates are worth!

· NOVICE
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
To Protect My Name And Reputation I Will Refund Your Money Right Now And You Can Keep The Clutch Plates. Throw Them Away Or Use Them, Its Up To You. I Just Want To Make Everything Right. That Way You Wont Have To Pay To Ship Them Back!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.