Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Boss of Twenty 9 year olds
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
04-06 Puig Dark Smoke DB / Screws ***SOLD****

For Sale:
1 Brand New, Still in Packaging as stated in the title it will fit 04-06, and it is dark smoke in color. I won it, and already have one on my bike.

I also have the Puig brand mounting screws for the screen.

Screen sells for for 60 plus everywhere I've seen it. Screws go for over 13 at tobefast.com

I'd sell seperate or together, first paypal, first served.

50 shipped.

· Boss of Twenty 9 year olds
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD!!

payment recieved from nani - you've got PM. Please verify that your paypal shipping address is correct before the package goes out tomorrow morning.

ravenousr1 - you were first in line, but your offer fell short by a couple bucks...

· AKA John Redcorn
2,350 Posts
SOLD!!

payment recieved from nani - you've got PM. Please verify that your paypal shipping address is correct before the package goes out tomorrow morning.

ravenousr1 - you were first in line, but your offer fell short by a couple bucks...
:eek:wwn3d

· Shiny Side Up!
471 Posts
SOLD!!

That's crap. Your post CLEARLY stated $50 shipped for the windscreen/screws. I called dibs, then you proceeded to try and add shipping ON TOP of the $50. Then, when I call you on it and point out what you posted, you claim... "oh, you're right... but, I actually wanted extra for the screws". Gotta love how people post something for sale for a certain price, then change their mind once they have interest.

For the record my "offer" did not "fall short". I was going to pay the $50 that you asked for for - my "offer" was your asking price. Nowhere did it state that the screws were extra. It only said you would be willing to sell the items separately if you had to.

Not cool, my friend... not cool at all. Thanks, anyhow. I didn't get your screws... but I certainly got "screwed". lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.