Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum end caps, ball-burnished stainless steel mounting straps, and Silent Sport? pillow packing
Carbon fiber shell with stainless inlet pipes
Achieves an increase of approximately 3~5hp in the midrange with a 7.1 hp gain at peak rpm, while providing up to a 7.3 ft-lb increase in torque
Easy-to-install slip-on mufflers Brand new never used $850. Email me [email protected]

Yamaha R1 Brand new never used Carbon Fiber slip-ons $850 or b/o

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pipes

Slip-ons that I have are brand new in the box and not on my bike. Therefor they would look the same as picture above. I believe that is misrepresentation of the thread. There is no picture of the pipes on my bike. There could be a picture of them in the box.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pipes

This is getting amusing. Picture is above. That is what the pipes look like. Those pipes are the ones. One brand new item doesn't look any different from exactly the same brand new item. It is amazing that you guys don't get it.

·
Shiny Side Up!
464 Posts
This is getting amusing. Picture is above. That is what the pipes look like. Those pipes are the ones. One brand new item doesn't look any different from exactly the same brand new item. It is amazing that you guys don't get it.
I think what you need to "get" is that some people are reluctant to make deals without seeing the actual item. While it is very safe buying on this forum, it makes people feel better to see a box with the actual pipes sitting in it. Anyone can post a pic of a manufacturer's item and try and sell based on it. However, if you post a picture taken at home (or wherever) of YOUR item, it gives people peace of mind.

Just my opinion. I personally would be hesitant to purchase without seeing pics... new or not. Even if you just showed me the damn box, all taped up, it would be better than nothing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pipes

Here is another amusing part. None of the people that replied here actually have any interest in those pipes. So as I could post the picture it seems much better to just have the thread going. Everyone here are just attention seekers. :)

·
Shiny Side Up!
464 Posts
Here is another amusing part. None of the people that replied here actually have any interest in those pipes. So as I could post the picture it seems much better to just have the thread going. Everyone here are just attention seekers. :)
You're probably right... no one is interested. Why? Because as of right now, all you're selling is a stock Yamaha picture of a set of pipes... at a premium asking price, to boot. People aren't here to buy pictures.

I'll give you $300 without "real" pics. Otherwise, good luck...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.