Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Blue Rules!
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a 04 Blue R1 for sale within 100 miles or so of Atlanta. Found one but dealer wanted $11,777 OTD, including 7% sales tax. Would like to do better $$.

·
Registered
331 Posts
check out Performance Yamaha in Seneca, SC. I used to work their (less than a month ago). Ask for Scott Caroll. 864.888.8123. Tell him Jonathan sent you.
it's a bit more than 100 miles...not much though and is the largest showroom in the upstate of SC.

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
I was visiting my buddy in GA last summer and they has just put in a new Yammi dealer near the Atlanta motor speedway, if you want I can call him and get the info.

·
Blue Rules!
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealer was Metro Cycles, Lithia Springs. $10,599 + 180 + 149 + 85 + sales tax. Out of town tomorrow so would appreciate any sightings to get ready on Monday. BTW, I had a deposit down with my local dealer since 9/03 and then he didn't get one.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Have you tried Mega Motorsports in Toccoa? Picked up my 02 from them back in March 2002. They didn't give it away, but I didn't get raped like everyone else was doing either. If they have one, you could likely get out for about 11K, maybe less if you'll stick to you guns.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts