Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Speed & Style
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I just wanted to get some ideas about what to do with the front turn signals. I'm thinking about going with the Gregg's but wanted to know what others had done. I tried some LP short stalks but couldn't get it to fit right.

· 06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Put in some led's....mount them yourself

· Cheating death in the "D"
21,182 Posts
cobra-r1 said:
Hey everybody, I just wanted to get some ideas about what to do with the front turn signals. I'm thinking about going with the Gregg's but wanted to know what others had done. I tried some LP short stalks but couldn't get it to fit right.
If your looking for an alternative to flush mounts, there's only one name to consider for materials/fit/quality . . . Huge Industries :rock

Powder coated alloy indicators, with the following components-
1. All billet indicators
2. Clear lenses with O-Rings (prevent moisture/fogging)
3. Bike/model specific backing plates & grommets
4. Screw on lenses for bulb replacement
5. Quick connectors included N/C
6. Well written directions (install)
7. Excellent customer service

Here they are on my 02, link below-

http://www.hugeindustries.com/

Attachments

· Banned
9,609 Posts
Re: Re: 04 front turn signals

rorlow said:
If your looking for an alternative to flush mounts, there's only one name to consider for materials/fit/quality . . . Huge Industries :rock

Powder coated alloy indicators, with the following components-
1. All billet indicators
2. Clear lenses with O-Rings (prevent moisture/fogging)
3. Bike/model specific backing plates & grommets
4. Screw on lenses for bulb replacement
5. Quick connectors included N/C
6. Well written directions (install)
7. Excellent customer service

Here they are on my 02, link below-

http://www.hugeindustries.com/
Good price, nice product, zero availability for the '04 R1.

· Speed & Style
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Vudu,
Can you show me a picture? I was thinking about the LP short stalks because it fits almost flush when you put it in but it's too long on the inside toward the forks and at an angle. I want to see much it sticks out on your bike.

· Registered
152 Posts
Seen a post somewhere on here about converting the built in side lights in the headlamp assembly to indicators using super-bright LED's which apparently just plug into the side light bulb holders.Just a small amount of wiring involved.Thinking of trying it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.