Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got their 04 here in OH yet? I was told mid mar. first of april.:dunno

·
'01 Gixxer 1000 to '04 R1
122 Posts
harding park cycles in canton told my brother by the end of the month.yamaha of warren in warren ohio told me march 15 for mine

·
No Need for a Title
3,759 Posts
I talked to Andrews today, and the bikes have shipped out of the Chicago warehouse, they said by the end of the week. I'll let you know

·
Registered
323 Posts
goodriddance said:
I talked to Andrews today, and the bikes have shipped out of the Chicago warehouse, they said by the end of the week. I'll let you know
I'm wondering if all these dealers are giving some BS. My dealer here in Michigan said the warehouse was in Ohio.

·
No Need for a Title
3,759 Posts
mmmpowr said:
I'm wondering if all these dealers are giving some BS. My dealer here in Michigan said the warehouse was in Ohio.

really? thats weird, they told me a while ago that they go to a warehouse in Chicago, there was someone else that was told the warehouse was in Chicago by a different dealer.

·
WTF!
510 Posts
I am in Bloomington, Indiana (50 miles south of Indy). No bike yet here either. My dealer doesn't know much. He even forgot what color I was wanted when I put the deposit down back in october, and didn't alllocate a red one (what I want) unitl his second shippment that is suppossed to come in march. Now it seem the 1st shipment will be coming in march. I just hope I don't have to wait unitl april now. I would be riding that baby right now if it was here.:cryin

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
gwh13usmc said:
goodriddance was told this week from Andrew's for the blue, his buddy's red the week after. Sorry Jeff
You guys are killin me, gonna have to ride the fat bitch.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I brought my bike from ASK in columbus and they told me that it was shipped when they called the wharehouse in chicago, and i spoke to them on monday...so hopefully today or friday...i am tired of loosing sleep over this bike

·
Banned
3,512 Posts
here in Texas, Ive heard everything from late January to mid April... one crackhead dealership was telling people they would have them waaay back in November!

·
I like beer
1,729 Posts
goodriddance said:
They told me the same exact thing. But he couldn't tell me if one of them was mine or not :( . I would have thought they would have the VIN's and stuff but he said he didn't know those (Monday). He knew he was getting 2 blues and a silver but he wouldn't tell me if the silver was mine. "Have to check the list" (In David Puddy voice from Seinfeld).

·
JIM BA ITAI
268 Posts
mmmpowr said:
Yamaha used to use a warehouse in Columbus OH, but they haven't used it for a few years - everything in the Midwest is usually shipped from Chicago.

·
Blue is faster!
301 Posts
Mine blue has arrived this morning :) :( however the paperwork hasn't yet and the mail man doesn't come until around 3. I'll keep everyone posted. Oh yeah and "I told you So"

·
Blue is faster!
301 Posts
goodriddance said:
one showed up at a dealer right down the road from my House, so it shoudnt be long now
Ha Ha it was mine!! I told you mine would come before yours... There's always tomorrow:D :riding :fork

·
Registered
546 Posts
o4

u suk...., let me know when you get her home...:thumbup

1 - 20 of 25 Posts