Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
speed freak
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a wet kit for my 04 but want to hide the bottle. I have read in recent posts that you can fit a 1 - 1 1/4 lb bottle under the tail section. I have a pc 3 usb mounted under there right now. Where does everyone move the pc3 to? Will i need a controller. i am looking to run 40-60 shot. I have no mods except for the pc3 and filter. The exhaust will come later. Thanks for the help in advance.

·
speed freak
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have done a search and looke at a few pictures that had the bottle in the trunk but no pc3 or at least you cannot see it.

·
speed freak
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good thing I have a few months to work on the bike due to winter. Sounds like I have my work cut out for me. Some people hate winter in New England but I love it gives me time to work on projects. I seem to never get them done in the summer months due to fact you just wanna ride. If anyone has pics on removing the tray and their craftsmanship I would love to see it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.