Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a little movie of the o4 with the Ti-Force and if you look to the right and left of the taillight you will see my signals made from leds. They show up good and kinda stealthy. I should have the sound file of the Ti- Force the evening and will post it tomorrow. I have to work tonight.
Dennis

·
"Gort-Klaatu barada nikto!"
3,197 Posts
smokeuu said:
here is a little movie of the o4 with the Ti-Force and if you look to the right and left of the taillight you will see my signals made from leds. They show up good and kinda stealthy. I should have the sound file of the Ti- Force the evening and will post it tomorrow. I have to work tonight.
Dennis
Umm? Ok, I give up! Where is it?

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
smokeuu said:
Dennis

Attachments

·
mmmm. excellent.
1,325 Posts
Re: Re: 04 pic with Ti-Force

smokeuu said:
That's awesome. You got one tight ride there.

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have mine just gotta get it scanned and i will post it. before and after.
Dennis]

·
Always maintain ONE point
1,000 Posts
Are those rearsets made specifically for an 04 or are they from a 98-03?

Ti-force looks good, although I'd still like to see what it looks like with the exhaust tips pointing inward rather than outward.

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
valerossi said:
Wow... very nice!!! :thumbup

Btw, smokeuu, compare to stock, is it much louder?

:)
The pipes are alot louder and much deeper. i will have a sound clip this evening and will post it tomorrow.
Dennis

1 - 20 of 95 Posts