Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ROGER THAT !!
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my deposit down on the silver 04 R1 in September and was told by the dealer that they were slated to get an early X-mas shipment of them.Any one else hear that.I havent and I have looked and asked alot of people and other dealers.Maybe it was one of their ways to get people to put money down.Funny thing is,I was the one that went there,no need to twist my arm for that beuty.:rock

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
i am a yamaha dealer.... and according to yamaha and my rep they will be here(the 1st shipment) in late february. no such thing as a 5 star yamaha dealer...thats chrysler and dodges deal. sorry
here it is in black and white straight from yamaha
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=644526

man i hope it does come in early... but i wouldnt bet any money on it. good luck!!!!

·
I'd rather be draggin' a knee!
2,286 Posts
What's a gealer?

LOL

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
PsychoBlueR1 said:
What's a gealer?

LOL
Silly!!! That's a dealer who can swim really good:fact You should know this!!!!

·
Official One Liter TLR Eater!
393 Posts
dunno about the 5 star thing...my local small dealer told me december...then the high volume dealer 20 miles down the road told me november, after i had already given them my money...so i'm with you man, just utterly confused as to when my bike is gonna show up!

·
Ghostrider Squadron
9,251 Posts
i hop so, but i wouldnt put any bets on it not even a .01. i really want to believe this, but according to my rep and yamaha and all the forms and papers we have..it will be february. maybe if they come early i could see some time in january. like i said i surely hope so......but who really knows???? we will get them when they show up. good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts