Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Arr Wun.
248 Posts
Sweet man!! Have fun with it, I'm still waiting for mine... What'd you pay out the door if you dont mind me asking.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
Congrats on the silver :thumbup

·
`Molon labe`
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10500 most of the stealers around here are used to getting retail+1500 and there service sucks
i'm just happy to have found a great dealer.

·
_
82 Posts
awesome bike. im getting my silver one from hudson cycle. they said about a week. i cant wait! $10,600 OTD. btw, were abouts in ma are you?

·
`Molon labe`
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
south east

btw: if it snowed year round life would be good!

450 lb sled with 140 hp and no speed limit= more fun than the sportbike.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats sweet man. Waiting on mine, dealer said it should be here in 18 days :cool: Where bouts do u ride. I live in Newton, and we ride down the cape in the falmouth area alot.

·
`Molon labe`
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
during the week around plymouth. weekends or a hooky day, the western part of the state and the southern part of vt. overnighters vt from the bottom to the top.

·
_
82 Posts
im originally from plymouth. i ride on the cape too. im back and forth from dracut to plymouth all the time. maybe we can all ride sometime. if it ever gets nice out!

·
`Molon labe`
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds like a plan, i usually do an after work ride at least once a week.

·
Be Good, or good at it!
368 Posts
I also gotta comment not on the bike, but on the awsome towing rig!! You look to have a helluva towing setup with the sport chock and the plate you put on the rear wheel. Great idea man!!

·
`Molon labe`
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks, the rear plate is temp i'm going to make something to squeeze the rear tire. between that and the sport chock i shouldn't need any tiedowns.

the best part is it will all be quick release so i can change from bikes to sleds.

·
brian (bam)
1,494 Posts
hey some masshole's >> me too...i wanna peep the new 04
but dont want to go all the way to east swanzey nh ..any in ma?
or near the ma/nh border?....oh nice bike and good luck :)

·
R-Neo
669 Posts
hey all..im from the springfield area...in southampton ill be getin my blue one from valley any day now to 2 weeks...honestly im glad i dont have it now cuz the cold wouldnt stop me from riding with all that salt :eek: we need to get some riding groups together when it gets warmer! also anyone been to the track up in nh? im interested but cant seem to find a price?:dunno

·
Taming the Beast.
514 Posts
Are you guys talking about a group ride for all us Assachusetts residents?
If so, I am defiately in!
Name the date and the time. I should be getting my R1 any day now.

·
R-Neo
669 Posts
yeah...all mass riders in but im talkin a group ride in the western mass area...its about 2 hours from here to broton and boston but 1n1/2 by bike..o yeah i got mine for 14000 otd not to bad!:thumbup

·
`Molon labe`
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i bought a bike from valley about a year ago. make sure you get a manual and a tool kit before you leave. they've been promising to send me a tool kit for my duke for over a year.

oh ya double check the paper work, they spelled my name wrong and it took a couple extra days before i could register the bike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts