Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Johnny Chimpo
2,220 Posts
Sweet! Now go piss off some of those liberal whinning tree huggers in that shithole of a city :bash :finger :riding

·
Registered
296 Posts
TAFB, I am from Spencerport. Do you work at hollink or did you just buy your bike there? Shoot me a private message and let me know who you are if you live in Spencerport, I am sure we know each other.

·
R1 `The Power of Precision`
395 Posts
Must be nice. I have one on order from Cycle Enterprise in Bloomfield and still have not heard anything. Last week I called them and they said that they were not even at the warehouse yet. Still another 4-5 days out after they hit the warehouse. Have a red on order and would at least like to see it, nevertheless have it sitting in my garage.

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
Tweak said:
Sweet! Now go piss off some of those liberal whinning tree huggers in that shithole of a city :bash :finger :riding
:lol :lol :lol

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
lol, you guys remind me of the Viper forum - everyone gets soo excited whenever they see one and immediately posts a thread trying to find out who the owner is...

not trying to flame, I think its cool

hell, ill have the biggest hard-on in town whenever we get the 04's

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yankee said:
pick up my silver 04 today from hollink
congrats on the new bike -- i think we are supposed to hit the 50s this weekend. enjoy the new ride.

·
R1
428 Posts
Congrats on the new bikes yankee, TAFB.. Will probalby see you on the road this summer.:)

well have to put a ride together some time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts