Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moving Chicane
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock vs Tiforce full system with no fueling changes

Look like the cat is making that hole we have been seeing in the various charts. Very nice with an exhaust swap :jump

Attachments

·
ItsNotHowFastUGo,ItsHowUg oFast
113 Posts
what no one is gonna comment on these numbers? Come on lets hear what everyone has to say...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Without a PC I'd say that's dam good! I'd like to see it with a custom map.

Does a great job smoothing out the 6.5 - 8 RPM dip.

·
Bigger is Better
1,053 Posts
i sell them at my shop. I am not a sponsor of this forum so i dont want to post any prices. just pm me.
Dennis

·
Registered
444 Posts
gixxer123 said:
what no one is gonna comment on these numbers? Come on lets hear what everyone has to say...
Well if you ask me it simply must be some sort of conspiracy against Yamaha. I mean all the exhaust makers must have some hidden plot or goal to see that the Yamaha R1 this year puts out roughly 151 horsepower the rear. You know it’s:bs , because we have one rumor that says it should be 162. Rumors are so much more solid than 4 separate dynos. :crash :lol

·
wanna B on the Track
1,150 Posts
nice try.... get a real dyno print out done in 04 and come back then... hahahahahahahaa.... humorous though

·
Moving Chicane
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big Daddy said:
Nope you read it right.......10/27/03, hmmmmmm now what?? any ideas guys??

BD
This is directly from TiForce (was done in Japan) in October. You all may recallthat Graves got his R1s in November. They have been around for a few months.

Tiforce did post this earlier, but sounds like they were asked to remove it due to the Yamaha mandated silence until 2/13

·
Regulating Grattan
191 Posts
This is directly from TiForce (was done in Japan) in October. You all may recallthat Graves got his R1s in November. They have been around for a few months.
I love Yamaha, but this sounds like :bs

·
Who's your Daddy!!
5,465 Posts
erixR1 said:

Tiforce did post this earlier, but sounds like they were asked to remove it due to the Yamaha mandated silence until 2/13
I doubt the R1's were available even for Graves in Oct 03 let alone T-force/Graves exhaust systems.SO when in Nov did GMS get their R1's and how many?? Hell if it was mandated by Yamaha Corp not to leak any info it should have never made this site earlier right??

BD

·
Moving Chicane
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
uhhhh....Ok....sure...

You got me.

Here is fake 04 R1 with the fake Tiforce pipe

For those that are missing the point....the big hole in the powerband is in the stock exhaust, but is not due to the engine or its design.

Attachments

·
Who's your Daddy!!
5,465 Posts
erixR1 said:
uhhhh....Ok....sure...

You got me.

Here is fake 04 R1 with the fake Tiforce pipe

For those that are missing the point....the big hole in the powerband is in the stock exhaust, but is not due to the engine or its design.
If i recall that pic along with a couple others where posted in Dec weren't they? I wouldn't call it a hole but more of a lull that won't even be felt, now the g1k's got a major cravasse @ 5k that will feel like the ignition was turned off momentarily.

Now no more fake bikes with pipes as i'm going back to sleep now.

BD

·
Moving Chicane
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Big Daddy said:
I doubt the R1's were available even for Graves in Oct 03 let alone T-force/Graves exhaust systems.SO when in Nov did GMS get their R1's and how many?? Hell if it was mandated by Yamaha Corp not to leak any info it should have never made this site earlier right??

BD
As I said, graves has his at least in November. Here is the article posted on AMAsuperbike 11/20/2003 (you can go check it out)

http://www.amasuperbike.com/image/yamaha/03ssbike/

I seriously doubt Yamaha has a transporter device to electronically teleport the bike to Graves shop, and I am sure it took them for than 5 minutes to get a stock bike in this shape with pipes.

Anyone should be able to work backward from that date attaching reasonable timeframes to deduce when the R1's where available in Japan.

I cant understand what you guys are all having such a problem with. All I was doing was passing on some info.

Anyone can feel free to call Orient Express to verify. Unless they think I am tapping your line and can also fake that phone call. Probably since I can produce fake bikes, fake pipes, and fake dyno charts. I didn't know I was that good, but thanks.

·
Who's your Daddy!!
5,465 Posts
erixR1 said:
As I said, graves has his at least in November. Here is the article posted on AMAsuperbike 11/20/2003 (you can go check it out)

http://www.amasuperbike.com/image/yamaha/03ssbike/

I seriously doubt Yamaha has a transporter device to electronically teleport the bike to Graves shop, and I am sure it took them for than 5 minutes to get a stock bike in this shape with pipes.

Probably since I can produce fake bikes, fake pipes, and fake dyno charts. I didn't know I was that good, but thanks.
Don't get down on yourself my good man as you are quite talented.

Mmmmm, i guess it just doesn't seem like it was mid Nov when those pics were taken but i do recall seeing them as i checked them out.:thumbup

My apologies for doubting your sincerity in supplying us bafoons with info.:bow

BD

1 - 20 of 32 Posts