Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i need my bike before i snap
246 Posts
they sounded pretty good but to be honest they sounded the same as the stock pipe in another clip i watched. i probably had to be there.. what's with the smoke coming out the pipes? my bike never does that.. i have the same bike on order so i am jealous so very jealous ....enjoy and thanks for the clip

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
nice shit man!
sounds just as mean as all other exhausts

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
I think ti-force sounds better though yoshimura sounds pretty good too

·
Premium Member
8,670 Posts
That is the first bike i've liked with the tri-ovals on it. The lines make very nicely for the tail.

Although the preferred finish would be Titantium ;)

·
For the Love of.........Riding
6,718 Posts
Ti-force and Yosh comparo is very unfair.

If I compared my Arata in my Garage to anything out on the street the Arata would crush it. IMO the Yosh sounded sweet with a load on the motor as most systems do.

I've had the Yosh TRS race and it was sweet when spanking the motor just not right off idle but that was the Exup and Yosh's design.

Both are sweet need a better comparo

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
I just meant to compare them all I wanna add some more videos.... of other exhuasts see which sound I like best but for now its Ti-force, Im still waiting for my blue monster

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
676 Posts
Both sound great!!! they look like a win win situation if u ask me!!!!

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
new here, so hello:bow

i have a couple of questions about the yoshis, is reckless around?

do the yosh mufflers slip on to the pipes, or are they welded to the new yosh pipes?

·
2wheelife.com
293 Posts
yosh pipes

Hey fella's thanks for the props, oh I read this post earlier about the db's, the 04 sound has not been recorded @ yosh yet so whom ever posted those figures are wrong. sorry but they are since it is my bike they are using and my close friend it the person working on it. So who like the sound, I think it is louder than my 02, let me tell ya. They are deeper, @ idle and speed, Yes the are slip ons for now, soon the full ti race system will be mounted, and they are not welded on, just springs. good fit too. I can't really tell you yet if there is HP increase since the dyno run is tomorrow. Wed 3-10-04. I will see what I can get from them about the dyno. As of now you guys might not know but Mat Mladin it sponsoring a R2 effort in his how country. just as MJ is here. So the exhaust is just about complete, now for the tuning. and if you don't know, you do now look for a new EMS, called the "CUBE", (ems3) smarter faster and easier to comand.:rock

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Thanks Reckless:thumbup The info is great. You say the cans are spring attached, do you know if the inlet to the mufflers ID is the same as the other yosh mufflers? I have always wanted a tri-oval mufflers for my RC51 :) but they only made righties, now it appears they have made a lefty:thumbup right? any idea when one might expect them to be available to the genral public?

can't wait for the dynoes

1 - 17 of 17 Posts