·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Yea WTF IN GOING ON???

You didnt go to andrews did you?

·
'01 Gixxer 1000 to '04 R1
122 Posts
harding park cycles got theres today they called my younger brother today and his red one is there waiting for him to pick up sat.

·
Banned
347 Posts
The majority of bikes are slated for March or April delivery.

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,706 Posts
I am buying mine from a dealer in Ohio also.......Ive been told absolutley nothing as of yesterday (Thurs).....I had a buddy call there today and act as if he's interested in an 04, and the salesman said "we are only getting in one R1, and its already sold".

Now I hope to GOD that he was referring to mine, cause Ive had a deposit on the muthafocker for 3 months now !!!

The dealership is "Riverfront Honda" in Gallopolis, (also a Yammi dealer).......my friend called Andrews just to see if they happened to have any R1's, and he was told that they have 15 of them, and they have all been sold......????

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
R1_enough_said

What part of WV you from...I go past Gallopolis when I am going to Charleston. Holla at me I can meet you on 35!!! HA HA....whenever I get my damn bike!!!

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,706 Posts
PITCHERFAR said:
R1_enough_said

What part of WV you from...I go past Gallopolis when I am going to Charleston. Holla at me I can meet you on 35!!! HA HA....whenever I get my damn bike!!!
I'm from up in Beckley, but I'm buying the bike in Gallopolis.....yell at me sometime, hell.. a bunch of us ride on Sundays across 99, down into GIlbert, Herndon, Pineville........all over the place.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
R1_enough_said

Yeah We are going to have to hook up sometime...I know people in Bluefield that rides too...I come down there alot!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts