Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hello guys. Hope those R1's are awesome.
My Red R1 got in at the dealer monday morning. I plan on picking it up in april because of the damn snow we have here.

My question is for Canadian buuyers only.

I paid for my R1 $14500 plus tax out the doors Thats $16675.00

Was this a good deal? I know the MSRP was $14899 plus tax.doc fee,lisense freight and stuff.

How much did you guys pay?

Thanks

·
Camshaft
283 Posts
I paid the same. $14500.00 + tax out the door. Way too much! I put my deposit down in Sept. Didn't have too much room to barder with my dealer. Other than this guy paying $13900.00 I have heard of three other guys paying the same as me, so were pretty much on track. Cheers:thumbup

·
Once more into the breech
342 Posts
$14000 + tax. Its been sitting at the dealer for 2 weeks now, and I hope to have it delivered this week.:jump

·
The fastest Colour!!!
309 Posts
Well I got 1100 off retail but this is the second bike in 3 years from them and they know I am going to sink a whole load of cash in accessries as usual!!!

·
won't be long now!
1 Posts
$14,098 (including 199.00 pre-delivery expense.... whatever the hell that is) + taxes.......... it's just not here yet

·
2004 Faster Silver One
153 Posts
I ordered mine in Jan for 13,200. It cost me 14,131 with all the taxes in to get the bike out the door. I can't wait to start riding again this year.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got mine for $13,700 plus gst and im pretty happy with that.Ive bought three bikes off of the same salesguy so he was willing to move on the price.He showed me papers of what some have paid and its almost full retail.The bikes hot and in demand so I guess they can get away with full retail.Now only if this snow would melt....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts