Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
D= V x T
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy got the call today; his 04 is here, he got it at Bergen Cycle (i think) he"s picking it up tomorrow

·
D= V x T
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody else in Jersey get a call on arrival?

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,715 Posts
Damnit !!!!

Just like everything else....West Virginia is always behind !!!!

Where'e mine ???????????????

·
02 Blue R1
43 Posts
im in monmouth county and i still didnt get the call, but im callin Stumpy's Yamaha Tomorrow as soon as i get up
i was gonna order mine from Bergen but they told me they we're sold out when i called
Those Bastards in Neptune better have mine i want it for sunday, lol
Let me know what happened with picking up you bike
Tony

·
Large Marge sent me
4,066 Posts
anyone in metuchen/central nj? i visited action yamaha, guy told me there will be 2 04's coming next week. no idea what colors, and no idea who the lucky bastiges are. i have yet to see an 04 in the flesh...

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
I got my on backorder at motorcycle mall in bellville, silver ones are coming in next week and my blue is coming in march.

·
D= V x T
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
buddy got his today at the Motorcycle Mall in Belleville,NJ (not Bergen), put about 100miles on it before it got cold and drizzly. He"s had bikes before (GSXR 750, 98 R1) but never a new bike. He just kept saying how smooth it was. He never really got on it. A couple roll-ons, said it pulled like a freight train.

·
R1
159 Posts
aero said:
SpoonEvo
where is Motorcycle mall at?
thanks
Motorcycle Mall (Bellville) around Newark area.

I heard they only had three come in this week and today i'm the second one that took delivery so far.

·
My Screw is lOOse!
724 Posts
R1_enough_said said:
Damnit !!!!

Just like everything else....West Virginia is always behind !!!!

Where'e mine ???????????????
YEP.... always behind their sister:bandit

j/k
good luck gettin your ride

·
Dark Horse
3,075 Posts
raidwolf said:
anyone in metuchen/central nj? i visited action yamaha, guy told me there will be 2 04's coming next week. no idea what colors, and no idea who the lucky bastiges are. i have yet to see an 04 in the flesh...
If you're referring to the dealer on 27, those "lucky bastiges" are probably getting raped on the price.

·
D= V x T
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no the dealer on 27 is Action Yamaha(Metuchen) I live around the corner. Yeah their known for dropping custumers pants to their ankles and giving them the high hard one. My buddy got his up North more, Belleville"s Motorcycle Mall, I think he paid 9,900 base price. Tough to get a good deal in the northeast

·
FOREVER ON MY GRIND
568 Posts
I'm from NY but also put a deposit down at the Motorcycle Mall. Salesman said that he got the silver ones in and the blues should be in anyday now, he had no specific date. But I am second on the list for blue so hopefully they will get them soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts