Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if there is a rear seat cowl for the 04 yet? I had seen one in a post about a month ago where someone scanned a picture of one out of a magazine or something

·
Registered
67 Posts
Only place I have been able to find them is on the Yamaha-Euro site. Talked with the parts guy at my dealer today and he is trying to find me a part # so he can order form me. I'll post it if he finds one.

·
No Brakes!
69 Posts
If its anything like the 03 it will be here in about 10 months....Yamaha has a tendency to put them in the catalog, then not release them to dealers for a long time....good luck in finding one...post it if you do!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sandbagger said:
Only place I have been able to find them is on the Yamaha-Euro site. Talked with the parts guy at my dealer today and he is trying to find me a part # so he can order form me. I'll post it if he finds one.
I went to the euro web site and that seat cover looks damn good

·
We All Crave More POWER
320 Posts
Sandbagger said:
Here are the part numbers. Just have your dealer call Japan and have the numbers transfered into thier system. Usually takes a day but they can do it. I will order mine tomorrow.

Yamaha Blue (DPBMC) 5VY-W0771-00-00
Lava Red (DRMK) 5VY-W0771-10-00
Mistral Grey (DBNM8) 5VY-W0771-20-00
Silver Storm (BS4) 5VY-W0771-30-00

1 - 6 of 6 Posts