Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

04 two Bro exhaust....

3K views 51 replies 25 participants last post by  Stevied 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the 04 Two Bros exhaust for the R1 comes in solid colors or other than their diamond looking finish....anyone know anything about their exhaust as far as quality etc...?...the look of their opening is very kool and different from all others I have seen so far!.....

#2 ·
I don"t have opinion, but I"ve heard the rest of the guys on here saying they are low quality, garbage(that"s putting it nicely).
I"ve got an ARROW full system high mount on my 02, I love it. Fit, finish and sound is all top notch

#3 ·
just went to the 2 Bros. site, those cans do have a distinct look, pretty cool, but I"ve never seen them in person. but like I said before everyone shreds them on here

#4 · (Edited)
A lot of poeple on here have definately thrashed the two bros pipe, but someone did say that the pipes for the 04 R1 are new and of much better quality than there past pipes. I have a freind who has a two bros on his CBR and he loves it. I sounds great too. Personally, I think that the two bros pipe is def the best looking pipe out for the 04 right now
As for me, I think I am going to try and MOD the stock exhaust until more pipes come out. I love MIG's pipes and i want to see what they come out with!

#6 ·
I have Two brothers pipes on my BMW 1100S and I think they are very nice quality. I bought them several years ago for a Honda SuperHawk, and they were not nearly as nice.

I just ordered a set for my "future" R1. They should be here later this week. I will update you on their quality. I really like the way they look, so that is why I am going to try them out. I got them for $775.00 (pipe city) and they are the Titanium version.

#11 ·
Texas Boy,

Thx for the pcis!

Looks better than I thought. Btw, pls let us know how you like the fit and finish, and pls let us know if it's really much louder or not.

Thx.

:)

#14 ·
sweet! definitely what im going with!

#15 ·
I do wonder what type of coating that is on the end-caps. It looks like something that could eventually burn or wear off. A finish other than metal itself. Yes?

I those pipes are gonna sound mean - just by looking at the size of those exits.

#17 ·
whats the diffrence between the alum. and the titanium? does the titanium last longer, look different than alum?

#18 ·
I am not sure what the finish is on the end of the pipes, but they appear to be metal. From the looks of the metal ends, I highly doubt you will need to worry about it burning off. What I like about it, is I don't think you will get that ugly carbon build up on it...or at least it will be hard to see, because of the deep color of the pipes end.

Here is a close up of the pipe end.

Attachments

#19 ·
Those have to be one of the best looking pipes I've seen for the
'04. Give us a review on them after you try um out.

#23 ·
:iamwithst Ya that stuff! :lol :lol

#26 ·
Those are really nice. I saw the GYT-R setup today and it was pretty nice too. So far the GYT-R and Two Brothers racing are the only kit availible with a sculpted outlet. I'd prolly want the GYT-R to stick with the theme but those Two Brothers are only a wait-a-minute decision away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.