·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
That pipe looks good any info?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that pipe looks great and yosh pipes always sound good.I really want to see it in carbon fiber and the oval design if possible

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HEy reckless,how do you like the sound of the pipe? does it have that deep howl like the gixxer? Also how does the oval look.Thanks

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
I wonder how about the mid pipe does it come with it ?

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
and ofcourse THE SOUND!

·
on the brink
71 Posts
:rock
That looks awesome !! There was another member on here with the graves 04. But the yosh seems to fit so much better.

·
2wheelife.com
293 Posts
Jwcs said:
HEy reckless,how do you like the sound of the pipe? does it have that deep howl like the gixxer? Also how does the oval look.Thanks
well I have yosh on my 02, and it sounds great. as for the 04, it is still in production, yosh still has it, it should be ready in 2 weeks, I don't know if they are even doing the oval, I will try to get more pix and ask about the oval. :rock:thumbup

·
Speed is good.
1,940 Posts
Rooster62181 said:
is that midpipe carbon fiber?
Dream on! These are all pre-production pics anyways. But I'm curous to see what they end up with.

btw - Is Yosh usually more quiet than Akra? Just wondering...

·
Speed is good.
1,940 Posts
Rooster62181 said:
Is it me, or does that midpipe look like carbon fiber?
I think it's the light and the angle. But I see what you're seeing about it that makes it look that way.

·
We All Crave More POWER
321 Posts
Damn. I hate to go with Yosh because of the close tie with Suz, but damn that tri-oval looks good! I may have just found my new pipe. I sure hope the CF looks as good.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bigg-e said:
Damn. I hate to go with Yosh because of the close tie with Suz, but damn that tri-oval looks good! I may have just found my new pipe. I sure hope the CF looks as good.
I think I found my new pipe also...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts