Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Man, I have been trying to get that system for a long time and I cant seem to find out who sells it. I tried k-factory.com but the form is in japanese. If you have any info let me know, thanks.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maR1o said:
Man, I have been trying to get that system for a long time and I cant seem to find out who sells it. I tried k-factory.com but the form is in japanese. If you have any info let me know, thanks.
I'm in the same boat now, my contacts at Magical Racing in Japan used to distribute them, but not any longer :mad:

Seems as thou there was a parting of ways between Magical Racing & K-Factory, and it doesn't appear there are any distributors outside of mainland Japan (I've done numerous searches myself, to no avail). To compound this all the distributors sites in Japan do not have mirrored english sites, so communications is very difficult :no

·
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
02R1guy said:
I like the first one :D
These are VERY expensive systems (even for hand made systems), at least going by the prices listed on K-Factorys site-

1. Opium: 460,000 yen/$4181.00 USD
2. Diablo: 294,000 yen/$2672.00 USD

the Opium systems have been used with very good results in the Suzuka endurance races from what I've read :yesnod

·
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Corny said:
Damn that's a lotta yen! :lol

That Opium one looks sick though.
$4000 would be better spent on superbike brake upgrades or full Ohlins suspension in my book, I just couldn't justify that for an exhaust, especially on my budget :eek:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.