Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
05 R1 Race bike /w/ full stock set up.
2005 R1, clean title-low mileage race bike, second owner, Ohlins R/T forks with superbike valving done by PPS, Ohlins triple adjust shock(Graves spec), Graves full ti exhaust, Graves velocity stacks, Graves adjustable rearsets, Graves clip ons, Graves offset shock mount, Graves fairing bracket with ignition switch mount, Graves frame sliders, Graves engine covers, ARP generator bolts, custom work done to triple clamp area (for larger rear tires), Ohlins damper, YEC kit ECU, YEC kit quickshifter, PC3 usb, Braking wave rotors, Vesrah srjl pads, custom rear rotor, DID 520 ZVM-2 (800 miles), Renthal sprockets, Sharkskinz, Zero Gravity double bubble, braided lines, new Brembo RCS 19 master (still in box), almost new Dunlop race slicks (4 sessions @ jennings), black Pazzo shorties with red adjusters, and a new Yuasa battery (April 08).

Also included is a full factory Raven fairing kit in average-good condition minus the intake tubes, raven tank and fuel pump, Puig smoke screen, stock ECU, headlights, turnsignals, and taillight, factory seats with factory rear seat cowl, subframe, raven wheels with rotors and tires (Michelin PP 2cts with one trackday on them), stock levers, stock front master with raven calipers, stock rearsets, stock front (Raven (silver cap)) forks and rear shock with swingarm. Included are the track stands, Graves tire warmers, and michron lap timer w/ beacon. $11,000.00...
Pictures below are of race bike setup from the previous owner. I will post current pics. Not much is different besides the levers (mine are black).
Bike was laid down (low speed) at Jennings in April 07. The right side of the lower fairing has a crack and some sand rash that aren't in these pics. I will include later. Mechanically this bike is in excellent condition. The fairing can be repaired like new for little money. I have ridden this at three trackdays since the lowside and rode it at Deals gap this past April and that's it.

Attached Thumbnails

·
arrivederci
8,695 Posts
feeler threads suck. :lol

good luck buddy

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
feeler threads suck. :lol

good luck buddy
OK, it's for real. Will be uploading right side shots and Raven setup.

This bike has a toggle switch for the ignition, (no key), the clutch and kickstand shutoff circuits are bypassed (for race/track bike). It has had Redline Full synthetic oil since break-in and was changed after two trackday weekends when I got it last March (07). Currently has about 800 miles on the most recent change.
Many guys on this site have seen this bike in person and can verify it's condition.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Raven setup with second tank, fuel pump, and keyed gas cap. (race tank doesn't use a key) Skins were bought from Raven_hammer and have the typical wear on them. The tail has a couple of small spots that have touch up paint on them. I installed these for deals gap in April. The bike has been sitting since I came back from the GAP in April.
Tires pictured are not what's on it now, those were worn out pilot race tires.

Attachments

·
arrivederci
8,695 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm gonna hold off on this for now. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.