Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Smooth is Fast
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
05 raven $4,800

2005 Raven 7,??? miles previous owner crashed this bike, everything is straight and it runs really strong. Clear ohio title. The only problems with the bike are the damage visible in the pictures. The footpegs and bar ends also don't match. When I bought it I immediately had it checked out and the oil pan gasket replaced, only problem it had. It runs great the only thing I'm adding if I don't sell it at this price is a power commander in the spring. the sale is concidered because I live in Mt. Adams(cincinnati) and there are no garages for storage this winter, also thinking about buying something my wife will at least ride on with me, although the "solitude" can be nice. $4,800 is pretty firm and I can help with transport within reason. Contact Kelly @ (513)508-4325 or [email protected]
I forgot to mention it has race baffled exhaust...

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
you by any chance wouldnt be traveling towards PA at all would you?

·
Smooth is Fast
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright, to clear things up about the condition of this bike. everything mechanical is in perfect running order, the exhaust does cause a mild fueling issue in traffic jams(power comander will solve). the plastics... there is the damage visible in the pics, the left mid has no stickers, and the right mid looks "cloudy" somehow. the tank has a faint zipper scratch and the tail is perfect. the brake res. has an aluminum bracket(not good looking) instead of the plastic stock one. the rearsets have been black powder coated and the bolt holding the plastic are half painted black. the dash has a loose connection somewhere so it blinks the fuel light. The bike has been looked at by dealership and former yam mechanic friend. other than the fuel light it works perfect. the bike has about 7,*** miles. This is as straight forward as I can be. If you have questions give me a call, I will do some driving up to 3-4 hrs. if you need but the price is then firm.(gas)
$4,800 - for 2 yr old bike, really is a good deal.
I would like to sell the bike soon, continuing ed bills and x-mas.

·
My R1 is faster than yours
1,505 Posts
damn why do you live so far away that thing wouldve been in my garage forever ago...free bump

·
The plane will fly! :fact
7,030 Posts
Need a car trailer? I'll trade ya. If I had the money I'd pick it up but just can't right now.:cryin

·
Registered
272 Posts
if i could sell my 01 soon, Id go ahead and set something up and take it off your hands. you wouldnt be interrested in a trade would you?

·
Smooth is Fast
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had lots of "oh I want it", I just need one "for that price awesome!"

The thing I don't understand is its an 05 with 7*** miles for less than anything else on here. Are people worried about condition(I've been probably too upfront). I put it cheap to sell fast, should I raise the price??

The guy who came and looked at it can tell you the bike is as I describe. Dave... a little help here if you please.

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
man try and rent a storage unit or something. should sell like hot cakes next year as it starts to get nice again.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.