Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 R1 and need a new windscreen. I've been looking for a while now and know that I want a Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen. The problem is there is not a website or store that has it in stock. What should I do or were should I look to get it?

·
Registered
'08 r1
2,830 Posts
I'm just spitballing here, but call zero g? Maybe ask them for a group price? I know I'd get in on an order with you if the problem was quantity. There might be some others on the board as well. Worst case, ask them for the m.o.q.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just spitballing here, but call zero g? Maybe ask them for a group price? I know I'd get in on an order with you if the problem was quantity. There might be some others on the board as well. Worst case, ask them for the m.o.q.
I went on there website and found out you can pre order them but it takes like 2 months and the shipping is like 40 bucks :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you just have to pre-order it and they make it per order. On their website.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts